Chapter 14: Fluffy

Chapter 14: Fluffy

~Melody’s Point of View~

I ran through the cold and almost empty halls looking for Marcus. I longed for him, I needed him. I ran down the stone steps to the dungeon where the Slytherin common room was. It didn’t matter to me how dark and musty it was. All I wanted was Marcus. His touch, his scent, everything. “I’m over here Melody.” I heard his voice. I quickly turned around and ran into his arms. “Finally.” He whispered.

“I’ve been looking for you everywhere. Oliver wouldn’t let me go!” I said as ran my fingers through his hair. He moaned.

“Stay away from that douche.”

“Of course.” He smiled showing his adorable crooked teeth. He tilted my head up towards his and held onto my back.

“Now to get what I’ve been waiting for.” He said as he leaned in. Our lips touched and moved in sync. He ran his hands up my back and into my shirt. I suddenly tasted garlic and onions. My lips had slobber all over them. I opened my eyes wide open and realized who I was kissing. I pushed him off me. “What the hell?!” I screamed. Marcus looked at me confused.

“C’mon baby… what’s wrong?” He said walking towards me. I wiped the slobber off my mouth and looked at him disgusted.

“You is what’s wrong! Why the hell would you give me a love potion?” Tears formed in my eyes from embarrassment. I remembered what I had said about him and what I told Oliver. I can’t believe what Marcus did. He went the lowest of the low. He had ruined it. My first kiss. It was gone and I couldn’t take it back.

“I don’t understand why you like Wood so much.” He said harshly. I turned around and started to fast walk through the dark corridors.

“Maybe because he doesn’t violate me!” I screamed back at Marcus. I stopped in my tracks finally realizing it. I really did like Oliver. Alex, Liz and Lyza were right. I had fallen for him. I started to run and try to find a way out of these halls. Tears poured down my face and I didn’t even know why. I closed my eyes and started to sprint. I wanted to be as far away from here as possible. I turned a corner and…. BOOM! I fell to the ground smashing into someone. I rubbed my head and winced. That blow couldn’t have helped my concussion much. I looked up, it was Oliver. He groaned then sighed when he saw it was me. I smiled and was thankful that he found me.

“Now Melody, I promised Madam Pomfrey-” Before he could finish his sentence I jumped on him and gave him a hug.

“Oliver!” I cried. He placed his arms around me and rested his head on top of mine. “I hate him.” I said into his chest. Oliver lifted me up and stared at me straight in the eyes.

“Well it seems like that love potions worn off. You had me scared there.” I smiled as another tear fell down my face. Oliver wiped it away. “What’s wrong?”

“He made a fool out of me. The worst part is I remember everything.”

“Umm… do you still think…?” I laughed knowing what he was going to say.

“No, Flint is not the best quidditch player.”

“Then who is?” Oliver asked. I laughed and stood up. So did Oliver. I brushed off my robes and he led me out of the dark corridors. “Where’s Alex and the twins?” I asked.

“Alex searched the Great Hall for you, Liz searched second floor and Lyza searched the third floor. I’m not going to stop bugging you until you tell me who you think is the best.” Oliver said as we passed the Great Hall. I laughed.

“I’m not picking favorites!” I said smiling. Oliver sighed and rolled his eyes. I froze realizing that the third floor was off limits. Oliver looked back at me confused. “The third floor is off limits Oliver!” I yelled running up the stairs. Oliver followed.