4

Sometimes i feel like i use the same words way too repetitively, and it makes my wording ability appear to be rather limited

also yay its 2016, happy new years everyone!^^

You

We were brushing, wiping, moping, and dusting, and doing anything else that fell under those categories. I was positively sure each time that the place was clean enough already, yet we had to keep cleaning over and over again. All due to the fact, that apparently, it was the only way for the area to be clean enough for it to suit Captain Levi's liking. Whatever sails his boat, I guess. Though, this really is tiring, and not to mention, a total waste of time.

We heard footsteps, which belonged to none other, but the man himself.

"Nicely done, Cadet [l/n]." Levi said in awe. "Finally, someone who knows how to clean properly."

"So. . . Does that mean we're done?"

"I suppose so, before I change my mind, brat." He said.

"Thank you, Captain!" Armin said.

He gave a nod, and left to return to his office.

"Hey, [f/n]. Come with me," Eren said once it was just the three of us again.

"Where to?" I asked.

"Somewhere you might like." He said.

"Is it that place, Eren?" Armin cheerfully asked.

"Yup." Eren winked at his friend.

Armin smiled, "It's your lucky day, [f/n]."

-----

"Can I open my eyes now?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said.

As I let them flutter open, I was amazed by the lovely sight displayed before me. We were in a field filled with lots of flowers. From purple lavenders and red roses, to yellow daffodils and white dahlias. A few puffy dandelions grew here and there. There was also a fair amount of trees surrounding the wonderful nature setting, allowing it to provide a peaceful vibe.

I took a few steps forward

The sun was setting, giving off such beautiful colours to the sky.

"It's. . . Beautiful." I gasped.

"I know." He chuckled.

We sat down cross-legged next to eachother, gazing at the wonderful view, indulging ourselves in what felt like an endless conversation.

*Tiny Time Skip To Let Y'all Know*

". . .My mom was killed by a Titan when I was just a little kid. It's why I'm here now. I'm determined to exterminate all of the Titans. I will demolish every single one, even with my own bare hands, if I have to." He said with a burning passion in his eyes.

"I'm sorry for your mother, Eren." I said.

"Don't be. There's nothing that could've been done to prevent her death at that moment. Yet it always feels like it was entirely my fault."

I grasped his hand in an attempt to give him some comfort, "It wasn't."

He looked at me, then warmly smiled.

"How about you? What was your past life like?"

"Ah well. . . I don't really remember." I said. "When I think about it, it feels like it's something that's very familiar to me, as if it's something that just happened yesterday. But my memories refuse to cooperate with me. I'm just entirely lost trying to figure out who I used to be. Sometimes, it even feels like I'm not who I think I am. As if I'm an entirely different person. As if I'm not even. . . Human."