10

after about seven centuries and twenty two years, i had finally logged on wattpad again.
and i found my book to have... o v e r 500 r e a d s
WHAT
*rubs eyes*
WHAAAT
//POPS CONFETTI
thank you so much y'all aw:"
pls enjoy this new chappie tht i wish to dedicate to all the loyal readers of mine <3
ily
srsly i really do

Third Person

// 2 weeks had passed since [f/n] [l/n] has joined the Survey Corps //

You've tossed and turned in your bed, unable to get some shut-eye, let alone, some comfortable slumber. Your health had been restored, and you have finally recovered from the sickness caused by eating human food.

You've spent the week training with Levi. Another person would say that he always had the same boring expression, and the same shitty attitude. You definitely agreed on that, but as time passed, you started seeing so much more in him. Even though you couldn't forgive him for making you ill from the food he had forced you to eat, but you still opened up your heart for him, nevertheless. Sometimes you'd even wonder if he saw anything in you as well, yet he always described your aspects in such a low way, you figured that you were nothing but worthless crap to him.

You stared at the ceiling, still trying to fall into deep slumber. Failing miserably, of course. Not even once did you have your thoughts to stop thinking of Levi. You weren't quite sure why.

You shut your eyes closed again, hoping you'd fall asleep by now.

-----

You decided to start the morning by taking a decent shower, and you had your hair brushed too. You even put on your best clothes. But why, was the question that acquired so much of your effort to figure out.

"Good morning, [f/n]." Eren greeted you. "You're looking lovely today."

"Thank you." You smiled cheerfully.

"So what's the occasion?" Jean asked with a smirk.

"Occasion? There's no occasion, really." You answered. "Geez, can't a girl simply chose to try and look pretty for once in a while?"

He chuckled, "Don't tell me you're trying to impress someone?"

"Like hell I am." You said.

"So who is it? Eren, I assume?" He asked, feeling very contempt.

"Eh?!" Eren blushed. "Leave her alone, Horse-face. Don't you know that it's very immature of a person to attack a girl for how she chooses to look?"

"Hmm, Armin then?" He asked again.

"W-why am I a part of this?" The said boy asked.

"I suppose not." Jean laughed.

"You have some really bad humour, horse shit." You told him, taking a seat next to Armin.

"Then I bet you dressed up for Corporal Levi, didn't you, [f/n]?" He teased, ignoring my statement.

My expression softened at the sound of his name.

"Bingo!" Jean snickered. "I was only joking, [f/n]. But wow, who knew this lil missy over here had a thing for the Captain?"

You regained your confidence, then furrowed your eyebrows at the male.

"Fuck off, you horse. I don't want to hear that kind of shit." You were undoubtedly pissed at him, and it was evident in your eyes.

He sighed playfully, "You're even starting to sound like him."

"That's it." You got up, and slammed your hands on the table. "Jean, run."

It didn't even take him a second to widen his eyes and run out of the Cafeteria as fast as he could. You were chasing after him, slowly gaining on the annoying idiot.