5

hello hello its me again

how's life?

i haven't updated since forever and a half and i am genuinely sorry for that

Third Person

// A week has passed since [f/n] [l/n] has joined the Survey Corps //

"Hey, [f/n]~!" A bubbly girl whined next to you, "Gimme some of that bread, won't you?"

"Sure, you can have it."

Her eyes sparkled with such joy as she took the piece of bread you gave her, and gobbled it all up. She was really feisty when it came to her passion for food. It somehow didn't bother you anymore.

"[f/n]!" Someone yelled all the way from the other side of the cafeteria, spiking up some attention towards herself. You glanced at the said person for a brief moment, even though you already knew who it was from the sound of her voice. She ran over to you at full speeds, and tackled you in a surprisingly tight hug.

"H-Hanji. . . air. . ." You struggled to say.

"Ah~ I'm sorry~" She nervously laughed as she let go.

"What was that for?" You blinked, feeling a bit irritated by the gestures she always gave you, which you were far from used to.

"Well, just something I wanted to do for my friend," She giggled in an unusual way.

"Are you. . okay?" You hesitantly asked. This woman was always able to make you feel uncomfortable.

"Never been better, [f/n], my dear," She put a hand over your shoulder, with a wide grin on her face. "Say, how about you go to town with me today? Hmm?"

"Um,"

"It will be fun," She wiggled her eyebrows.

"I guess it wouldn't hurt." You said, a bit unsure.

"Great!" She fist-bumped the air, and jumped around like a little kid, laughing happily. "I'll be waiting for you outside, right after you have your breakfast."

"Uh, Okay." You slowly nodded your head, before she skipped away in a cheerful way.

Eren put a hand over his mouth, obviously trying not to laugh, "What did you just get yourself into, [f/n]?"

"Something I'm possibly going to regret afterwards." You replied, with a loud sigh.

-----

You headed outside, looking for the enthusiastic female. You inhaled, not that thrilled with the idea to venture out into the town.

"Ah, there she is!" Hanji yelled, grabbing your hand, "You took longer than I expected, [f/n]."

"Sorry, Sasha kept begging me to help her get more potatoes and bread or something." You told her. "Had to find a way to escape out of there."

"Ah, we should go now," Hanji said, "Are you gonna tag along or not, Shortie?"

You noticed the Captain leaning against the wall, tightening his cravat.

"Hey, Levi! You deaf?" She teased, earning a glare in return.

"Why's he with us?" You asked.

"He said he needed some new cleaning supplies," Hanji answered your question.

"I'm in a hurry, Shitty-glasses, so this better be fast."

-----

It wasn't as crammed as you had thought it would be, yet there was still a fair amount of people.