28

is this story getting boring?

Third Person

The wooden chair she was seated on was rough, and the cold chains strapped around her wrists and legs were put on too tight for her liking. The last thing she remembers was that stranger in town, and everything after? blurry.

She brought her head up only to find out that the room was quite dim. Her mind could not stop spinning around, and she wasn't able to fathom much at the moment.

She looked back down. Her uniform was replaced by a ragged white cloth. Mostly, it was covered in dirt, and even bits of what appeared to be dried blood. Despite the condition she had herself in, she refused to feel any fear. No matter who did this to her, and what they plan on doing with her.

A click was heard from the other side. She froze for a moment.

The sound of a door swung upon, and footsteps followed suit. An unfamiliar, deep voice violated her hearing senses. Her heart was beating rapidly inside her chest.

"Little [f/n] [l/n], from the underground, was it?" He chuckled. She glared at the stranger's mere silhouette.

"What a precious one." He began to prepare his tools, getting ready for the torture he had in store for the girl strapped onto the chair. "I can still picture what I did to your brother, quite vividly."

Kaneki, she thought.

Eventually, he approached her close enough for her to see his face. His eyes were showing off insanity. He could only wait so little to finally lay his hands on her, and hear her scream in pain.

"You want to hear about the best part?"

He leaned in towards her ear, and whispered creepily, "I'll do the same to you, little one."

She furrowed her eyebrows. Far from eager to experience anything he wanted to provide her with. She knew well she had no choice. That she wasn't going to like this.

He pulled out a bucket, and placed it beside her chair. She didn't understand its purpose, at the moment. The man still grinned maniacally, never once letting his wicked expression slide. He knew what awaited the oblivious girl.

"I'm going to break all of your toes, one by one. I'll be filling them into this bucket 'till it's filled to the brim." He laughed hysterically.

Her eyes widened. Her heart nearly plummeted down to her stomach. She bit on her lip vigorously. If only she could escape her cruel fate.

"All you need to do, is count down in seven second intervals, starting from one thousand. Simple, isn't it?"

He pulled out a syringe, filled with an unknown liquid. Without any warning, he placed his thumb over [f/n]'s cheek roughly, and injected the liquid into her eye's mucosa.

===

"She'll be okay, Levi." Hanji tried reassuring the man that was silent the entire time. "We'll find her."

They were about to exit Headquarters, all ready with their gear- just in case they'll be needing it.

A figure was running towards them in a quick pace, sending them wondering who it was. It was Kaneki. He didn't stop to gasp for air, despite running so fastly.

"Where-- Where's [f/n]?!" He glared at everyone, with a tint of mild concern.

"Kaneki," Eren said.

"You, where is she??"

"She's. . . Missing." He helplessly replied.

"Ai knew this would happen," he mumbled, yet loud enough for most of the others around him to hear. "Alright-- I know where you could find her."

Levi's eyes glistened at the newly given information.

He stood up, and grabbed the white-hair boy by the shoulders. "Where?"

Kaneki pushed him away with a harsh glare, "Levi."

The captain didn't have the time to care about how Kaneki had addressed him by his first name. "Tell me, p-please."

He was desperate.

"This is the second time." Kaneki hissed.

Levi's eyes widened for a moment. He sighed in defeat, and brought his head down.

"You had one job, Ackerman." He spat, before heading towards Eren to discuss how they could help him rescue [f/n].

===

[f/n] brought her head back, screaming at the top of her lungs in pain. Otherwise, only numbers would escape her lips.

"Three more to go!" Jason chuckled.

At the back, the same boy that brought her here for him watched the entire show. Not a single regret did he have. She was his sister's childhood friend at some point, after all. He hated anything related to that helpless brat.

"I know you're watching," The man said with amusement. "Why don't you just come over here, and assist me to torture this little brat?"

"What about it, Ayato?"

"Well," He smirked. "Don't mind if I do."

Her body shook rapidly, her breathing was hitched and unsteady. She gasped multiple times. Pain sprung into her being over and over again. She couldn't take it.

She wished she was dead.

Ayato stood before her, scanning over her features. Another smirk appeared on his face. He wrapped his two hands around her neck, not the tiniest bit hesitant. "You were Touka's friend, weren't you?"

[f/n] was unable to comprehend who the boy was referring to. Her mind was in a puddle, her heart was throbing with apprehension.

"W-who?" She held back from letting out another scream.

"Don't play games with me!" He yelled, his grip tightening.

"I--" She could barely answer, choking.

Out of anger, Ayato kept pushing down with his fingers, to an extent where she would have died if he didn't stop.

"That's enough, we don't want to kill her off just yet." Jason grinned.

Ayato scoffed and turned around to exit the room. "She won't be much use to you, Yamori. Don't waste your time."