12

does anyone know some good 'levi x reader' or 'armin x reader' fics around here?
theyre baes. totally polar opposites, but baes.

okay wait, idea

now i kinda feel like writing an x reader for armin when im done with this book

my precious bab

yes

enjoy this extra long chappie that i hope u'll like! *wiggles eyebrows* i put in some good stuff for you so you better like it! *puts on threatening face*

EDIT: lmao & i never got around to actually writing it, screw my procrastinating ass

You

//3 weeks have passed since [F/N] [L/N] has joined the Survey Corps.//

I was walking throught the Halls, reading a book that Petra had recently lended me. It was about a girl that liked to ride horses. She claimed it was healthy for me to read; to freshen up my mind, just how the Commander and Hanji had ordered. However, it didn't really occur to me how it would help.

"Oi! [L/N]!" Someone had called me, making my heart beat faster.

"C-Captain." I saluted, hidding the book behind my back.

"Why the hell are you reading while you're walking? I don't need you fucking bumping into me again." He glared at me with his piercing grey eyes. Gosh, since when were those eyes so beautiful and captivating?

"You idiot, don't stay quiet when your superiors give you an order." He said.

"Oh, right-- I mean, yes sir!" I saluted. Trying not to look away out of embarrassment, despite my completely reddened face.

"Go get checked, brat." He said, then got back on his way to wherever it was where he was heading to.

"I-I beg you're pardon, Captain?" I gulped.

"Tsk." He spun around on his heel, and walked over to me. He grabbed me by my hand, and began to drag me with him.

". .Captain, where are we going?" I sheepishly asked, although I didn't get any kind of response. My mind began to take in how warm his hand was holding mine, making me blush even more so.

On the way, I had spotted a few teammates and friends. Some of them were confused, while others were praying for my dear life, and the perverts were being perverts as they winked at me, and made me glare in return; this case was mostly centered around a particular horse with a bird brain. Other than that, my eyes had also made contact with a blonde boy, whom was giving me two thumbs up, and a somewhat proud look.

Soon enough, I realised that we were heading inside Hanji's Office. I was definitely confused, but still let the Captain continue to drag me in, nonetheless.

"Morning, Shortie!" She greeted. ". . . And, [F/N]??"

"Um, hi?" I waved. My lips were forming a nervous smile.

"Is something wrong?" She asked, a bit concerned.

"This idiot here is too dumb to understand that she needs to get checked." The Captain said. His hand let go of mine the instant he had finished his sentence, and now hung loose by his side.

"Wait, what? Is that the reason you dragged me all the way here?" I asked.

"Are you feeling ill again, [F/N]?" She questioned, her eyes showed worry.

"N-Not really. Um, I-"

"Her face was entirely red." The Captain pointed out. I cupped my cheeks, and felt the warmth radiate onto my somewhat sweaty palms.