15

please keep in mind that some parts of the original attack on titan plot will either be altered or completely changed. i might remove the existence of the female titan completely, & im still not sure if the other members of the levi squad should still face their death during the next expedition as they were supposed to (besides you & levi, of course.)

ive already configured a plot since the very beginning of writing this crap, but some bits of it remain contemplated. ive worked out most of the important things, but not everything.

tho i sure as hell promise ill work it all out, & make sure the entire fic is exceptional.

still questioning myself if im going to write a lemon x)

but then again thats also up to you to decide because you're the readers, so do tell me whatcha think.

anyways, here's a brief explanation of this chapter. itll be in levi's pov all the way! //idk if i nailed it tho

the expedition is ready and all, and do know that im basing it on the fact that it is believed that the survey corps' expeditions are monthly. not sure if that is true, but it seems to be, so why not.

okay so if you read all that, ily.

but if you didnt, still ly.

Levi.

"Erwin. She has to be placed in the Special Operations Squad." Was what I said, followed by my fist hitting the table.

He cleared his throat. "She's only arrived recently, and you're already certain that it is the best spot for her?"

"Tsk, you wouldn't understand!" I gritted, my hands clenching into fists.

"Well then, I won't go against your choice. Do as you like. But please give me an explanation, as clearly, I am aware that there's more to [f/n] [l/n], is there not?"

"That," I said. "Is very complicated."

"Let's say, she was someone I considered close to myself."

[f/n] [l/n].

I owe her for saving my life years ago.
Not only did she avenge me from a gang of thugs, she had also cared for me by granting me some proper food and shelter. She was someone that I was familiar with long before I came across Isabel and Farlan.

We'd hunt and scavenge around the dirty underground for supplies and money- sometimes we'd steal, and murder. We trusted eachother, and eachother only. Everyone else was just playing the idle roles.

Truthfully, I would be lying if I said I never saw her more than just a companion, or a friend.

She was so much more to me.

I spent days planning a way to escape the ruthless and filthy city, and go up to the surface. I was doing it for her, after hearing her chime about how lovely it would be to be able to leave and stay up there.

Then I had planned to confess my love to her the day we'd make it.

I couldn't sleep, just scavenging for the right words in my mind. I replayed the scenarios over and over, inpatient for the day to finally arrive.

But to my misfortune, it never really happened.

One day, she came to me with a look of genuine remorse. Claiming she finally reunited with a family member, and needs to find the others by going with them. I could not bare to let her go, but there was no chance of stopping her.

Of course, I let it happen.

She pecked my lips as to say farewell, and I could never forget the softness of her pink lips.