14

You

Me and Levi returned our horses back to the stables. I stroked my horse's mane, and sang a lullaby to it, the way I always do for it to fall asleep.

The HQ was void of sound, and everyone was probably asleep at this time. I took one last glance at Levi, then we had to split ways.

"Goodnight, Heichou!" I said, and placed a hand on my pink lips to prevent a yawn. I wonder what time it is. God, I'm sleepy as hell.

"[f/n]." He called out.

"Yes?" I turned around, and my eyes met with drowsy grey ones. He looked just as tired as me. But his facial expressions appeared softer, which was very unusual of the Captain.

"Accompany me to my room." He said.

I gave him a perplexed look, but did as he asked anyway. Taking a few steps closer, I realised how his eyes were still slightly red and puffy after crying. Also unusual.

We arrived at his door, and he took out the keys to unlock it. Stepping into the amazingly hygienic room for the second time, I took in the scent of the mild cleaning spray. I had no choice but to let it fill my nostrils.

I doubt that I could ever get used to it.

"I believe I should go now, Levi." I said, about to take my leave. He let out his signature 'tsk' sound, and I looked back at him to discover what led to his annoyance.

"Did I say you could go, stupid?"

"Uh, are you saying you'd like me to stay then?" I queried.

He looked away. I was sure he grew embarrassed by the question. Uncertain, I asked him again.

"May I ask why?"

He groaned a little.

"I," He hesitated. "I get nightmares."

Coincidently, I do too. Pretty much sums up why I seldom rest.

Being an insomniac doesn't bother me, however. I don't seem to lose any energy from doing so.

His eyes reconnected with mine, and he looked at me in the most pleading way.

"Please, stay."

It was almost impossible to say no. Though it was even more impossible to ever expect the man to act in such a way.

"Well, I suppose I can." I replied.

"Thank you."

He headed towards a closet, and opened one of the doors. I peeked a little, and realised that he was picking up some clothes for him to change into. I quickly look away out of embarrassment.

Then I had to completely cover my eyes when he unbuttoned his uniform, revealing his flawless abs.

"Gosh, Levi, have some shame!" I squeaked.

He smirked at my reaction, and finally put on his goddamn shirt.

"Virgin." He muttered to himself.

I furrowed my eyebrows at him, "What?"

He chuckled a little, and took off his pants, having a pillow immideately thrown at him.

"Oh my god." I groaned, and ran outside as fast as I could. "Not coming in 'till you're properly dressed."

A brief moment passed, and he opened the door as a sign for me to enter again.

"Sometimes, I question your motives, sir." I said, trying to imitate his regular bored expression.