31

"i can finish this", the author whispers to herself in third person

Third Person

Everyone knew that it was the moment to attack.

Eren lunged forward, and broke into the large building through the glass window; shattering it in the process. A few ghouls were alarmed by his sudden appearance, but knew it was their duty to keep all unwanted visitors out. They went for the counter attack. But the reality was that Eren was only playing the part of the bait. He wanted all of the ghouls' attention to be on him. He would try to lure them away, so the others could enter while he was just fighting them off.

Kaneki put his hand on Levi's shoulder. "Go get her." He whispered to the short captain. Levi's eyes widened, unsure with this establishment that Kaneki made. But he knew that he couldn't say no for an answer.

"I will." He replied sternly.

The others now entered and resumed the plan. It was quite easy, the only obstacle being Ayato who was an exceptionally dangerous affect on their already set-out tactics.

Levi quickly flew past the riot, and began searching for the [h/c] haired girl.

"Alright, we've all made the plan clear. These ghouls are pretty easy to handle. Our only problem is that douche with the dark hair." He said for the remaining soldiers there, referring to Ayato. Everyone nodded to eachother, and blasted their gear.

"More of them? Shit." One of the ghouls said to the other.

Ayato was on his way to the area of where the battle was commencing. Kaneki waited for him to show up. He wanted to play out his revenge on the cocky bastard for harming his friend, Touka.

===

[f/n] was still being in the cold grasps of the chains around her that held her tightly onto the chair. Her toes were pulled out, and the bucket was now a little more than half full.

"Nine. . . Nine h-h-hundred," She screamed in agony. ". . . And forty. . . F-forty. . . Fo-fo-four. . ."

"How much did you count to now?" He grinned, pulling out her ninth toe with no mercy.

"Nine hundred. . . Thirty. . . S-seven!"

"Enough." She panted. Another scream.

"[f/n]," Ai said in her head. "If you don't fight, you'll never win. If you don't take risks, you'll always be stuck in the same place."

She couldn't say a thing, still paralyzed from her previous torture session. She didn't feel Yamori's presence, and knew he had exited the room.

"I told you, [f/n]. This is why all those horrible things happened to you." She began.

"Just like how you ended up being a thief."

[f/n] saw the clear projection of the memory of how Kaneki had broke into the Underground City, his dark hair was now transformed into pure white. His body was bruised, and she could tell he changed in every possible way. The sweet and shy Kaneki they were once familiar with had been replaced by one that she didn't recognize at all.

"I came to take you away from this hell hole." He told her in an emotionless voice. She didn't want to leave Levi behind, but Kaneki was family, and she couldn't refuse the offer. Even still, [f/n] was unable to remove the painful guilt rising in her chest.

She told Levi that she reunited with a family member, and that he wanted her to join him to the world on the surface. She saw the pain in Levi's eyes so well, but being him, he knew he couldn't show it easily, and pushed it away. He let her go.