8

whoops looks like now your secret is going to be unraveled //wiggles eyebrows

YURETA YUGANDA SEKAI NI--

*clears throat* we should um. . . get back to the story rn

You

I fluttered my eyes open. The unclear puddle of colours slowly enhancing, displaying my surroundings more vividly.

"It's probably because I brought her near the Titans!" A familiar voice said. "It was definetely the first time she's ever saw one. She was just scared, and passed out."

"Then she better get used to it," Someone spat. "We don't need any dead weight in our next expedition."

"You're such an ass, Levi."

I quickly hoisted myself up using my arms. I looked around. I was laying on the bed in my room; Hanji was sitting on the edge of my bed, and Levi on a chair.

"What. . .?" I mumbled.

"Ah, [f/n]. You're awake!" She smiled.

"You took your fucking time, shithead." Levi said.

"Get out of my room." I said back at him. He glared at me for a split second, then he got up, and granted my wish, slamming the door behind him.

"I'm sorry, [f/n]." Hanji apologized.

"Don't be. It's probably just that I haven't eaten a single thing all day, and I lost my energy, thus I lost consciousness." I said.

"Ah! I'll get you some food then!" She grinned.

"No, no. I prefer some tea instead." I told her, placing my pillow in a more comfortable position.

"You can't do that, [f/n]. You're skinny enough already." She said, not happy with my choice. "It's like tea is all you've ever had in your entire life."

I shrugged, closing my eyes, then covering myself with the blanket.

She sighed, "I'll report to the Commander and tell him that you're fine, then I'll get you your tea."

"Thanks."

-----

Hanji (trying out something new here)

I closed the door to [f/n]'s room, facing Levi, who was leaning against the door with his arms crossed- probably eavesdropping on our previous conversation. I headed towards Commander Erwin's Office, with Levi by my side.

"So?" He asked.

"I'm not sure whether it was simply my mind playing tricks on me or not," I told him. "But I'm certain that there's another reason to [f/n]'s case."

"And what could that be?" He asked, a tiny hint of interest and possibly even concern in his voice.

"Ever since I first saw her during that moment, when we were about to launch our recent expedition," I looked at him. "I knew exactly that there was surely something different about this girl."

"What do you mean, Shitty-glasses?"

"Don't you find it odd how ever since she's gotten here, all she's ever been doing is drinking tea instead of actually eating food, yet her stamina is incredibly strong?"

He remained silent, taking in the information, trying to figure out what was wrong with her.

My footsteps came to a halt, as I knocked twice on the Commander's door.

"Come in." He said.

I grabbed the door knob, giving it a turn, and pushing the door open, stepping inside.