13

wattpad scared the shit outta me when i found this chapter empty after i restarted my phone

& then while i was in the middle of rewriting and feeling hella frustrated, it just refreshed somehow, and my previous work was restored.

i was not ready for that rollercoaster of emotions.

You

I flutter my eyes open, and feel something warm laying next to me. Forgetting the presence of the Captain, my hand slaps my mouth shut to prevent myself from screaming out of shock. His hands were wrapped around my torso, and his sleeping face had to be the most peaceful expression I've ever seen.

I slowly get up, and detach his hands from my body, making sure I don't disturb his sleep. My feet make contact with the wooden floor, and I take a few steps, heading towards the curtains. My hands grasp the soft material, and pull them open, letting the morning sunlight through the window, illuminating the once dim room.

"Tch." Levi let out his signature sound. I looked back to see him covering his face, hiding from the sharp source of light.

"Morning," I smiled. "Heichou."

He rolled his eyes, not at all baffled by the name anymore. I was a bit disappointed, yet let my mind disregard this information.

I sat back down on my bed, and stretched out my arms, the way I did each time I woke up.

"Tell me, Cadet," Levi said, suspicion in his voice. "Was your leg not broken just yesterday?"

My eyes widened as I let his statement fill up my mind. I gulped and didn't say a word.

"However, you seem to be able to walk with ease already."

"Ah, I. . ." I hoped for an excuse of some sort to pop into my mind, but I was lost, trying to find an answer.

"As I thought." He got himself up, and brushed off the invisible dust off of him. "Don't ever ask me to stay here like that ever again, or else it'll be the end of you, Cadet."

He reached for the door, and before he had stepped outside, he said, "And make sure to clean this filthy place you call your room. It was a nightmare sleeping in this dump."

I frantically shaked my head, and repeatedly shamed myself for messing things up. I was getting somewhere already; slim chances, but still. And now, the Captain probably thinks of me exceedingly lower than dirt.

I sigh, and chose not to fuss over the little incident, and headed towards the bathroom that the Cadets shared, to take a shower.

===

Training hasn't been working out for me either. The Captain had instructed that it was time for Hand-to-Hand Combat, and told us to find a partner. Eren was the first to come up to me and offer himself for the position. I calmly accepted, and we immediately began.

We were circling around eachother, waiting for one of us to make the first move. Feeling my patience growing thin, I threw a kick that roughly missed him by a few inches. He laughs at my failed attempt, and I try to throw another kick.

As it nearly hits him square in the face, he grabs my leg, and throws me to the other side. He gets on top of me, and pins me down to prevent me from getting back up.

"I can't believe I've defeated the same person that managed to nearly beat the shit out of Humanity's Strongest." He whispered in my ear seductively, allowing a blush to crawl up my [s/t] cheeks.

"Oh shut up, Titan boy." I playfully say.

"Eren!" A voice growls. "Get off Cadet [L/N], before I'll lend you a generous amount of time to clean the stables."