Reviews

*A/N: If you have read my novel, The Crimson Claymore and enjoy the story, I need your help. I am beginning my career as a published author. I NEED reviews on Amazon & Goodreads. If you like this story, PLEASE REVIEW IT ON AMAZON & GOODREADS!! I need reviews on Amazon & Goodreads. I need readers to be able to trust me, and for that I need reviews. PLEASE THE MAGE AND THE FRECKLED FROG, DIAMONDS UNDER A HICKORY TREE, AND THE CRIMSON CLAYMORE on Amazon & Goodreads!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. I'm trying to start my career as an author, but readers who don't know me won't take a chance on me if I don' t have reviews to back me up. I love you guys, and will continue to release my unedited stuff here before publishing for money. I will always be looking for beta readers and reviewers. If you cannot afford to buy my stuff, I will give you free copies of my new releases in exchange for an honest review on AMAZON & GOODREADS. Let me know. If you can support me by buying, please do. I really want to write full time and I need your help.

A/N: Yes, I'm still writing the series, yes I still appreciate votes & comments. But if you really want to help me out, I need reviews on Amazon & Goodreads for my published books. The more reviews I get, the more potential sales, and therefore, the closer I can get to writing full time. If I write full time, you'll see a lot more updates from me on here, as I plan to continue to deliver my rough drafts to you guys. The Crimson Claymore has 32 reviews on amazon, which is awesome, but it's not 1,300 reviews like it has on Wattpad. If you've read it on wattpad, and loved it, please consider leaving a review on Amazon or Goodreads ... or both. It would REALLY help me out. When it reaches 50 reviews on Amazon, I plan on making a video of myself dancing to "Dancing Queen" by Abba to post on YouTube as a thank you to all of my fans. So if you want to see me dancing like an idiot ... please leave a review. I will also tease in the video what song I will dance to when I reach 100 reviews. To leave a review, visit my website here for links to everywhere my book is sold: www.craigaprice.com/the-crimson-claymore .

The Chronicles of Starlyn (this series' prequel) currently only has 1 review on amazon. If you've read and enjoyed it, it's also on wattpad, please leave it a review as well. I do plan on doing some crazy dancing stuff when it reaches 50 reviews as well. More information about it here: www.craigaprice.com/starlyn

I have a short story in an anthology titled "Fantastic Creatures". It is FREE on all eBook platforms, Amazon, Kobo, etc. More info on where to get it here: http://mybook.to/fantasticcreatures

You can also follow me on facebook @ www.facebook.com/craigapricejr or twitter @ CraigAPriceJr

And last but not least, I have a FREE eBook for everyone who joins my mailing list. It is titled Heart of Ikchani, and it is based on how the Ikchani women from The Obsidian Arrow & this current book are formed. I will email a .mobi or .epub file for those who join my mailing list. And you also get to hear about when I release new books and fun events I will have. So please check that out. www.craigaprice.com/email-list