Chapter 3 - History Repeating

Cora's P.O.V

Snickers from the other room keep me awake. I swear every time my brother is with his best friend his age downgrades by a few decades.
"Aidan shut up" I yell bashing a fist on the wall. The laughs grow louder, I get out of bed and angrily head towards the bedroom next door. I knock on the door, Caleb answer's the door shirtless and only in his boxer. He looks just as stunned as I do. I regain myself and stand with my arms crossed and tapping my foot.
"Can you two please act your age and learn to whisper" I say angrily. Aidan comes to the door wearing the same as Caleb. My eyes keep wandering back to Caleb's chest, he notices and a small smirk crosses his face.
"And who's going to stop us?" Aidan says like a tween.
"How about my foot to your crouch?" I say smartly. Caleb snickers and Aidan elbows him in the ribs. 'Just ignore him' a voice in my head says. I jump slightly as I haven't used the pack mind link since I was fourteen. I haven't been able to mind link anyone since then as the mind link is linked to packs and I've been out of reach for so long . I never switched packs because my mate could be in this pack, maybe. 'Oh I will' I reply, Caleb lightly chuckles.
"Are you using the mind link? Not fair!" Aidan says like a toddler not getting their way.
"Aidan you're a 21 year old Alpha act like it" I state. Caleb laughs,
"you too Caleb" he frowns at me.
"Who died and made you Queen?" Aidan stupidly retorts. I have had enough of their stupidity. I pull out my phone and dial Aidan's mate. They look at me curiously. It rings a few times then finally the hormonal pregnant women answers.
"Hello?" She says. Aidan freezes recognizing the voice,
"hey, Kelsey sorry for ringing you in the middle of the night but I've been trying to sleep and Aidan and his idiotic best friend are acting like 12 year old's and keeping me awake"
"Put him on!" I hand him the phone.
"Hey, baby-" Aidan begins.
"Aidan you son of a bitch listen, I am not happy that I was woken up in the middle of the night because of your stupidness now shut up and let your sister sleep. I only hope that this baby doesn't inherent your stupidness"
"Okay, me too I hope it doesn't either, I love you baby I'll see you soon"
"Love you more, I miss you, love you bye" Aidan stares at me angrily handing my phone back.
"Night boys" I say sweetly and get back into bed. That felt like deja vu.

5 Years Earlier

I toss and turn in bed, my 16 year old brother and his best friend are keeping me awake, they are having a sleep over next door. I bash on the wall. "Shut up" I shout, they laugh and continue talking. I get up out of bed and open the door to the other room. "Be quiet!" I say. The boys are both shirtless. I can't help but stare at my brothers best friend's bare chest. He smiles, his dimples showing.
"Sorry are we keeping you awake?" My brother asks sarcastically.
"Don't be a dick" Caleb says nudging my brother.
"Dude don't swear she's only 11, she'll get us in trouble" Aidan murmurs to Caleb.
"No, she won't. Will you?" he smiles and winks at me. I smile back blushing slightly and nod my head. I leave and get back into bed. I listen through the thin walls to their conversation using my werewolf hearing,
"Did you just flirt with my sister?" Aidan asks.
"Possibly" Caleb answers.
"Gross man, your 16" they laugh.
"It worked didn't it?"

Present Day

'I can hear your thoughts' Caleb mind links me. I blush, 'I haven't mind linked since I was 14 give me a break. How do you block again?'
'Picture a wall or barrier around your thought' I practice by thinking about a boy back home who keeps flirting with me. 'Did you hear that?' I ask, I get no response.
"Hey Aidan do you know a guy named Jace in your pack?" Caleb asks Aidan. "Yeah, he's my Delta's son" Aidan replies. Damn it he did hear my thoughts.
"God damn it" I curse, Caleb continues, "yeah well apparently he's been flirting with your sister"
"Caleb you dick!" I yell, he laughs.
"She told you that?" Aidan asks.
"Not on purpose, she just doesn't know how to block her mind link" Caleb responds smugly.
"I'd let her date him" Aidan says followed by a small growl from I think Caleb.

In the morning I change my clothes and head downstairs to the pack kitchen. The two boys are sitting in a private area reserved for Alpha's, still in their so called pajamas. I sit down at the table,
"what girl can say she wakes up to this everyday" I joke, the two perfectly sculpted boys look up at me. Aidan shakes his head chuckling and Caleb winks at me, I blush and smile in response.

After breakfast we play a game of football, Aidan and I verses Caleb and his Beta. My brother starts off with the ball, he makes a run for it but as soon as he gets close Caleb's Beta - Gabe, tackles him but not before he can throw the ball to me. I run forward with the ball in my hands, Caleb tackles me but instead of landing on top of me he turns and I land on him instead, Caleb taking most of the impact, our faces only inches away. Aidan comes and takes the ball out of my hand scoring. Caleb smirks at me and stands up taking me with him, he lifts me over his shoulder, I squeal and giggle.
"Put me down" I laugh.
"Nah" he responds.
"Aidan help me" he just laughs at me. "In the pool we go" Caleb says and jumps into the pool fully clothed with me over his shoulder still. Aidan jumping in moments later. I splash a nearby Caleb, he spalshes back, then all three of us have a water fight.

Caleb's P.O.V

I jump in the pool, Cora over my shoulder, she starts a revenge water fight. This reminds me of the last day Aidan was a part of my pack.

Two Years Ago

Today is the last day my best friend will be a part of my pack. He is going to become an Alpha of his own pack, at the age of 19. That's pretty young. It is an extremely hot day, so we go swimming in my private pool, his sister Cora is already there, laying down on a blow up seat - floating on the water. Damn doesn't she look good in that bikini. I know it's stupid but I've always had a soft spot for her, even though she is 5 years younger than me. I can't help it. I'm just around her too much. Her brother obviously doesn't know. Aidan I take our shirts off and jump into the pool. Cora glares at us over her sunglasses. We disturbed her peaceful float. Aidan and I look at each other and smirk, Cora knows exactly what we are going to do. A look of urgency shows on her face. Aidan and I swim underneath the floaty and tip her off it, she goes plummeting into the water. Aidan and I high five. Cora looks at us angrily, Aidan and I laugh. She splashes water at us, we splash water back at her, we then break out into a full on water fight. Cora tries to swim away but Aidan catches her by the leg and pulls her back,
"now where do you think you're going?" He says. She dives to the bottom of the pool and slips away, we swim after her. Cora gets out of the pool and heads for the gate. The game has only just begun. I hop out of the pool. I pick her up over my shoulder and jump in the pool with her. She giggles her head off.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Chapter question: What is your opinion on the cast list?? Who do you like? Who do you not like? Who would you change? Who don't you know?

Comment!!

Vote!!!