Chapter 32 - Time Of Her Life

Aidan's P.O.V

We've been waiting for Caleb and Cora for half an hour, where are they?
"What is taking them so long?" I ask annoyed.
"Well..." Kelsey says.
"Don't Kelsey" I frown at her.
"Aidan you need to understand that they're going to be mates forever and they're going to do mate-y things. It's just your protective instinct trying to protect your little sister like you've doing for all these years. You just need to understand that no matter how much you disagree with it, Caleb and Cora are fated together, they're going to be together whether you like it or not. I can see where your coming from but you need to let her go, Caleb's not going to hump her then dump her like he did with all those other girls when he was a teenager. She's different, she's his mate. No matter how hard he tries he won't be able to leave her."
"Why do you always have to be right?"
"Because I'm your wife and mate" she places a kiss on my cheek.
"How did I get so lucky to have you as my mate" I press my lips to her.
"Woah get a room you two" Caleb says walking up to us, Cora's hand in his.
"Finally they show up" I say, holding Kelsey close to me, "what took you so long?"
Cora holds up her left hand, displaying a new engagement ring, an excited smile on her face. Time seems to go in slow motions as the shock of her news filters through. Kelsey hugs her, Caleb stands back looking proud.
"Congratulations" I say shocked as my sister hugs me.
"What's wrong, aren't you happy for me?" She asks.
"Yes of course I am, I'm just shocked, it was just so unexpected"
Cora gives me a smile saying 'tell me about it'.
"Now that we have the good news out of the way. Let's go celebrate Cora's birthday!" Caleb suggests. We all agree and pile into one of my pack cars.

The club music is loud. The air dense and hot from the breaths of the other club goers.
I order us all shots and mix in werewolf alcohol.
"To Cora, happy birthday and congratulations on your engagement" I say holding my drink up.
"Cheers" they all say clinking their glasses against mine. We all drink our drinks.
"Give me another one!" Cora yells over the music, I laugh and order her another shot. She takes it,
"I want something stronger" she demands.
"Don't get her smashed straight away Aidan" Caleb says,
"she won't be able to handle it"
"You'd be surprised Caleb" I reply, many times have I watched Cora drink, and she can surprisingly handle her alcohol quite well.
Cora looks at Caleb shocked then angry, she has a determined 'watch me' look on her face. She drinks the colourful coloured drink I ordered her.
"Woah! That feels...good" she says giggling and looking slightly tipsy.
"I told you Aidan" Caleb says,
"she couldn't handle it, she's gonna be passed out in a few minutes if she keeps this up."
"Caleb, I bet you I could drink you under the table" Cora says lazily.
"Sweetheart I don't think you want to test me on that" Caleb replies.
"I definitely want to, but after I dance"
Cora drags Caleb into the mass of dancing bodies.

Caleb's P.O.V

Cora and I dance and drink, she's not yet passed out which surprises me, considering she hasn't been out clubbing before.
We dance in time with the beat of the remixed music. Jumping and dropping with the crowd. My shirt has been pulled open by Cora throughout the course of the night, my chest exposed, I have a hand on Cora's waist and a plastic cup full of some type of alcohol in the other. Cora's body is pressed up against mine, her hands up in the air. She plucks the cup out of my hand and sculls it.
"Okay, I need more boos" she says.
I grab her hand as she's walks away, taking me with her.
"Where have Aidan and Kelsey gone?" She asks while waiting for her drink. I laugh,
"Right there" I say pointing to the couple making out.
Cora laughs,
"ew"
Our drinks arrive, I mix them with werewolf alcohol.
"Drink up" I say.
"Keep em coming" Cora tells the bartender.
"Yes ma'am" he says.
"You ready for this?" She asks me.
"Bring on the drinks" I reply.
"So what do I get if I win our drinking competition?"
"I'll take you out drinking again and pay for all the drinks."
"And same for you"
"Bottoms up"

Many drinks later and we're still going. One more drink and I think I'll pass out.
"I can't take much more of this" she murmurs almost passed out drunk.
"Neither can I" I laugh. She laughs with me.
"Call it a tie" she asks.
"A tie it is" I say holding out my hand. Instead of shaking my hand, Cora grabs my hand and pulls me to her, she smashes our lips together. I lift her up onto the bar, my hands on her ass. She wraps her legs around my waist, our lips never  parting.
Aidan's voice sounds from behind me,
"He-yeah, Caleb, that's my boy" he says patting me roughly on the back. I gesture for him to go away with my free hand, but he doesn't get the hint.
"Kelsey and I are going to the hotel down the road" he says smiling like an idiot.
"I'm gonna get laid" he half whispers excitedly.
All the meanwhile Cora and I continue to make out. I pull away from her momentarily only to say,
"Okay"
Aidan screws up his face,
"Bro is that my sister, gross" he says.
"Aidan" Kelsey says pressing her mouth to his,
"Come on"
"I'll see you later man, and don't in-pregnant my sister" Aidan says before leaving.

Cora and I stumble out of the club and into the parking lot. I playfully push Cora up against our car, our mouths smashing together passionately. We some how end up in the backseat of Aidan's car. Both of us too drunk to think, only act.