Chapter 2 - Semester Two

Imogen's P.O.V

My fathers booming Alpha voices echoes throughout the kitchen. Shit. I've been caught. My brother and his mate hurry out of the house, leaving just dad, mum and I.
"Dad this is my cheerleading uniform and don't use your Alpha tone on me, I'm not some pack member you can boss around, I'm your daughter" I yell back sassily.
"Exactly, your my daughter and I'll use whatever tone I like thank you very much and cheerleading?" he questions. Mum face palms.
"Are we letting her do cheerleading?" He asks mum.
"Yes we are Caleb" mum replies.
"I'm standing right here?!" I say madly, I roll my eyes, "I'm leaving"
I turn to leave and before I can take a step towards the door, my father stands in front of me, blocking the exit, he used his Alpha speed to get in front of me.
"Not so fast." He says.
"Dad I need to go to school" I argue.
"You won't be going anywhere dressed in that skirt"
"Why not?!"
"Because I won't have teenage boys staring at my daughter!"
I roll my eyes.
"Who cares?!"
"I care!"
"I can handle myself!"
"Not without showing your werewolf side"
"I can to"
"Prove it"
"Are you really going to make me do this"
"Yes" I roll my eyes. Dad awkwardly slides his arm across my shoulders.
"Let's say I'm a guy at school hitting on, what do you do?" He asks.
"This" I smirk and grab his arm flipping him over my head, landing him flat on his back.
"Bye dad" I say smugly walking away.
I hear mum laughing and dad muttering angrily under his breath as I leave.
Adrian's car is parked out the front of the house. I slide in the backseat.
"You got away" Adrian says.
"Not yet, we aren't out off of the pack grounds yet" I reply.
"How did you escape him?"
"Flipped him"
"Like I taught you?"
"Yep"
"Was he mad?"
"Very"
We pull up at the pack boarder, the guard stops us.
"Hey Phil, how ya doing?" Adrian says winding down the window.
"Good Adrian thanks for asking, yourself"
"Excellent, now are you going to let us through?"
"Sorry, not allowed. Alpha just mind linked me telling me Imogen isn't allowed to leave the premises"
"Phil, as soon to be Alpha, I demand you let us through"
Phil sighs,
"Through you go"
"Bye Phil" Adrian says winding up the window.
"I can't believe that worked" he says chuckling.
"Dad's gonna kill you" I say.
"No he's gonna kill you, but don't worry, I'll try and fix it when I get back."
"Thanks" I say.
"Don't mention it"

+++

Adrian pulls up out the front of the school. Ally and I hope out,
"Bye babe" Adrian says to Ally and kisses her through the car window.
"Come on Ally" I say rolling my eyes and pulling her away from my brother. Ally giggles.
"Hello Ladies" Dean says sliding an arm across our shoulders.
"Adrian" he says acknowledging my brother.
"Get your arm off of my mate Dean before I rip it off and feed it to you" Adrian replies pissed off. He removes his arm instantly.
"And my sister" Adrian continues. I roll my eyes. Dean holds up his hands in surrender.
Dean is a tall, dirty blonde haired boy with light brown eyes that are dotted with specks of gold. He is in year 11 with Ally. I, myself are in year 10. Dean is a part of my Uncle Aidan's pack and is the son of the Beta - Jace. Dean's a Beta in training, kind of like my brother who is an Alpha in training.
Adrian drives away after receiving one last kiss from Ally.
"He is awfully over protective today, and you know what that normally means...pregnant" he says drawing out the word pregnant, wiggling his eyebrows.
"I'm not pregnant" Ally says annoyed.
"How can you be so certain?" He teases.
"Because mates can be overprotective especially if they are a soon to be Alpha and their mate is in heat"
That seemed to shut him up.
We all enter the crowded school building.
Zach the school douchebag notices me enter.
"Sup sexy" he says smacking my ass as I pass. A small growl escapes Dean's lips and I quickly throw him a questioning glance.
'Do you want me to stay?' Ally mind links me.
'No I've got it' I reply.
"Don't touch me douchebag" I say as I stop to face him.
"I'm heartbroken" he says sarcastically, "can't you remember that amazing night we spent together" he winks at me. Zach is the definition of douchebag. He only cares about two things: football and girls. To him, women are just objects he can do whatever he pleases with. But I unlike other girls will not keep quite and just blush it off. If I have to, I'll beat the crap out of him, even if I do show my werewolf side, it'll be worth it.
I smirk, and chuckle to myself,
"You mean the night where we made out for about 10 minutes until you passed out drunk?"
His expression drops. But once again his infamous smirk is back,
"You seemed to be enjoying it up until then" he says and begins making fake moaning sounds.
"Are you sure that wasn't you making that noise?" I reply and once again his expression deadpans while he thinks of a come back.
"Oh I'm sure it was you babe, here let me remind you" he says grabbing me and pushing me onto him. I struggle against him as he holds me in place while he 'kisses' me, more like licking. His hands reach my ass as I continue to fight him, being careful not to snap his human body in half.
"What do you think you're doing?!" Dean's voice booms as he helps me away from the creep. I wipe the saliva off of my mouth - disgusting. I feel bile rise to the back of my throat.
"I was just reminding her of our night together" Zach replies.
Dean looks at me as if to say 'this guy? Really?'
"More like two seconds" I retort.
I look madly at his smug face, my wolf close to surfacing. Dean notices and protectively pushes in front of me.
"Why do you care, your not her boyfriend" Zach says child like.
"Do you remember who her brother is?" Dean asks.
"No" the human responds.
"Adrian Rhyes"
Zach looks generally scared at the mention of my brothers name. Although Zach is a human, Adrian is still feared by him and many other humans because during his time at school, Adrian would beat up the bullies - not that they didn't have it coming.
"That's right" Dean says, "now move along before either I or her cut your tiny dick off and shove it so far up your ass it comes out of your mouth. Got it?"
Zach nods scared and runs away.
"I could of handled myself" I say to Dean.
"Yeah, sure looked like that" he says sarcastically.
"Thank you"
"Any time" he says grinning a boyish grin.