chapter 1

Saliva building up at the bottom of his tongue. One would swear it was water building up, but the nauseating feeling hit him like waves after each other.

In a split second he had his hand covering over his mouth. Running all the way to the bathroom kneeling down to puke last nights dinner back up.

He couldn't stand the smell of puking and that made him wanna puke even more because of the smell.

The sweat beads on his forehead were from tossing and turning around in bed, not getting much sleep. Resulting in the dark circles under his eyes.

He starred at his image in the mirror. His hair hanging in ropes and some stuck to his forehead.

"ouw...". He hissed at the pain in his stomach. He didn't know what was wrong with him, but he knew it was that fucking asshole he was married to. Fucking Jeon Jungkook. He was forced into the marriage. Neither of them loved each other. But because of their families wishes for them to get married they didn't wanna disappoint. Plus Taehyungs family wasn't at all rich. But in deep debt. And in order to relief his family of their unfortunate burden he agreed.

Cause his fucking husband was the owner of a multi-billionaire corporation in all of Korea. And he knew his family wasn't going to have to worry about being poor or suffering ever again.

Except.

He suffered.

He can remember that night as if it happened yesterday. The memory so fresh in his mind. Soo vivid it's hard to forget. He was forced that night. But the person didn't love him.

No one loved him.

Especially not his husband. He's a fucking bastard. Emotionless. It was still hard to accept the skin ship they had. And he hated it. He hated how disgusting he felt. He hated how he just couldn't get rid of that man's smell off of him.

He brushed his teeth since he's already up. He had to get ready to work and help his mother out at her flower shop. He didn't have to work. But he needed to keep busy all the time. To try and distract himself from what awaits him at home.

The man is ruthless. Heartless towards him. Jeon Jungkook felt absolutely no remorse nor guilt.

Their first night after being married and newly weds. Jungkook didn't come back home until the next day late at night. Reeking of beer and whatever alcohol he downed that night.

Taehyung closed his eyes squeezing it shut tightly. Taking deep breaths until the pain subsided. And made his way downstairs to prepare breakfast.

He liked keeping busy so he doesn't mind doing chores at all. He tried to avoid that asshole who forces himself- stop thinking tae stop thinking about it.

Taehyung chanted over and over in his head. He felt like crying but that asshole didn't deserve his tears. So why cry for such a heartless Prick!.

After finishing his breakfast he left the house to visit his mother at the flower shop. He always liked the fact that somehow the atmosphere there calms him down. Makes him forget about everything he's been dealing with. He needed that tranquillity to clear his mind.

---

"Eomma? Where are you?". Taehyung called after his mother. He wasn't feeling too well. He probably picked up some weird virus or something. The cold or something. Or something about last nights dinner not agreeing with his digestive system.

"Morning baby- you okay?".

" Morning Eomma... Just tired". He said dismissively.

And being a mother, Mrs. Kim touched her sons forehead with concern. Her son looked drained of his usual sun shine energy.

"hmm... I think you should go see a doctor or something. Maybe prescribe with some meds for your insomnia... And do it tomorrow ok honey. I love you. So... Can you help me with some stock. It needs to be put on the shelves and I'm short soo you're being here is god sent". She said and he followed her to the back of the shop.

" Can I come over to you guys' place tonight mom? I really miss you and appa, and your cooking". Taehyung complained to her for being a bad mother. Even if its the complete opposite.

Mrs. Kim narrowed her eyes at him into two thin slits "No... Your father and me are having a date tonight. Double date with one of his work friends and his wife are coming over".

She saw the disappointed look on her sons face, and sighed "You two can come next week. That way I can be well prepared . Oka-".

"you two? ".

"Yes you and your husband of course".

Taehyung bit his lip. He doesn't really speak to Jungkook. About anything at all for that matter.

Just thinking about that bastard made Taehyungs head dizzy. He's never gonna come. He'd have to lie to his parents again saying he has important business trips and meeting to attend. That's how little Jeon Jungkook thinks about his family. He's never given two shits about Taehyung or his feelings so why would he care about Tae's parents.

How can he tell his parents the truth? That his life is a living hell ever since he's gotten married to that monster he call his husband.

But with the progress his parents have made. The smiles on their faces. He just couldn't deprive them from their happiness.

Their business' are doing good and Taehyung didn't wanna ruin it by telling them that no, he's not happy in his marriage. He thought of divorce countless times but that just wasn't an answer.

He nod his head at his mothers suggestion.

He huffed and bended over to grip the cardboard box into his arms. It was heavy as fuck and the pain he felt this morning on the same spot , the pain shot right to his pelvic area. And it hurt like hell.

He dropped the box hearing a few of the flower vases breaking but he was soo dizzy and everything is soo fuzzy in his head. And the pain. He had Zero tolerance for pain. He hated the pain he felt right now. He clutched down to his stomach.

"Aaah!!!". He screamed.

Everything went blank.

---

Jeon Jungkook walked into his office smirking at his secretary. He's been waiting for Jungkook the entire time.

"Aah... Hey babe, finally you're here. I missed you. You have a meeting at 10:30 sharp and -". Before Hak-Kun could continue speaking.

Jungkook already closed the space by placing his lips on his lovers.

He lifted Hak-Kun up by grabbing onto his ass and settled onto the dark mahogany desk in his office.

His lover moaned into the kiss. He could be as loud as he wanted since the walls were sound proof and no one could hear a thing.

Jungkook bit down on his lover's bottom lip, tugging and pulling while between his teeth. He latched his mouth onto his lovers neck. Sucking and nipping his skin. Kissing at his collar bone. Before sucking soo hard he knew its leave a mark resembling a hickey.

Hak-Kun was well aware of Jungkook's marriage. But because it was forced. He didn't really care about it. Cause his husband meant nothing to him.

"Kook- ah!". He moaned. He had to tell Jungkook about his husband. The hospital called for him but Jungkook just wouldn't listen.

Jungkook trailed his up his neck to the back of his ear with his sinful tongue. Making him forget about the news the minute his kookies hand cupped his jean clad cock. Rubbing over the material causing friction. It had Hak-Kun pushing forward cause now he was turned on. And he knew that the only way to quench this thirst for Jungkook was to feel his cock up inside him.

He loosened Jungkook's tie. Ripping open the shirt. Still claiming his lips. It wasn't long when he felt his own pants being ripped off . It fell to the ground in a pool around him. And it wasn't long cause he felt Jungkook thrust into him with one shallow thrust. Groaning at the feel of Hak-Kun's walls around him. And he started pounding Into him relentlessly.