chapter 3

Taehyung slowly nod his head and made his way to the kitchen to prepare dinner quickly.

After he watched Jungkook eat for the first time in a long time.

Taehyung lowered his head getting back to eating his food in silence.

After the both of them were done eating Taehyung was busy cleaning and washing up the dishes. Making sure the kitchen was spotless.

He lift his one arm to put away the glasses but that pain struck again.

"FUCCCKKKK!!!!". he screamed from the kitchen. He forgot what Mr. Choi said. He should've told him it would happen lifting up his arm. Not carrying heavy things. And the glass was light as a feather.

The pain subsided and he got pushed forward against the kitchen sink. He knew it was Jungkook's hard ridges pressed up against him.

'please please please please please don't, Jungkook please don't do this to me again '. He begged on the inside.

Taehyung bit on his bottom lip as Jungkook started peppering his neck with small gentle kisses.

Jungkook snaked his hands around the olders body. Grinding between the crack of his ass.

"Ah... J-jungkook please p-please don't... Ah! d-don do this. Not tonight please... oahhh!!!". He moaned involuntarily.

He didn't want to. He really didn't want to get hurt again. The older shut his eyes squeezing it shut as he was tossed about to face Jungkook.

The tears were streaming down his face.

The olders shirt got ripped from his body and he felt vulnerable.

Soon everything was a blur.

Jungkook was already having his way up inside of the older. Doing things painfully slow. And Taehyung couldn't take it. He was a sobbing moaning mess. He was crying. The pillows have already been drenched in tears.

---

The next morning when the older woke up. He began crying all over again. Silently cause he didn't want to wake up the monster lying beside him.

Taehyungs mind kept drifting to the baby and to everything else. He didn't want it. He couldn't possibly for one second think that Jungkook would change. It's impossible because of how cold Jungkook is.

He can't love anyone. Jungkook couldn't be any of those things. What type of environment the child needs, its not this. It can't be this. He would not let Jungkook hurt their child. He couldn't. He just couldn't.

He wiped the tears away and turned around to look at the handsome bastard. Lying face to face with the asshole. Taking in his features.

His nose , those natural plump and pink lips. The way his black hair was covering his forehead. Jungkook was handsome yes. Charming when he needed to be. When he pretends. But he turns on and off with his moods. Jungkook was a walking time bomb. He could lose it any second and the older was scared of that flaw in Jungkook.

He couldn't simply let a baby grow up in this cruel world. Especially this house.

-

Jungkook knew the fag was awake. Cause he could sense him boring holes into his head. But also he knew something was going on.

Jungkook opened his eyes and watched as Taehyung gasped. He's been caught red fucking handed.

"Take a picture. It will last longer". Jungkook said annoyed and got up to shower. He had to be in the office earlier than necessary.