chapter 8

21 weeks into Taehyungs pregnancy. 4 months and 1 week. Taehyungs started showing more. And craving more. Extremely sensitive to strong smells. His senses were heightened because of this pregnancy. There were days when he'd be the ball of sunshine and the next he's down and full of dark clouds. They call it mood swings.

The situation with Jungkooks work didn't get any better or any easier. Hak-Kun would sometimes come in at random times to fetch something or pretend , just to see Jungkooks face.

But other than that. Life was good. Taehyung decided that he will only talk to Jungkook if it's baby related not anything else. They at least came to that agreement for once. Without arguing.

Thank God.

----

Taehyung was in the flower shop with his mother, he had to check in with Jungkook at the office. It would be his first time there.

He needed to know something before he does anything to the empty room. Since Jungkook was back working in the office for some unknown reason.

"Taehyung it's getting late. Get your pregnant ass out the storage room and get moving". His mother said slightly worried he might have fainted back there.

"Eomma... Give me two minutes!". He shouted before he emerged from the back.

His stomach accidentally hit the side of the counter. "Ah... Fvck!!". He said cringing at the pain.

"Careful!". His mother rushed to his side. Lifting up the big t-shirt. "Ouch! You should be lucky you're not completely worming in pain. It's just a light bump. Might turn a bit blue but faint".

"Still hurts though. You know I don't like pain". He said rubbing over his stomach cutely.

The bell jingled signalling someone entered the flower shop.

Taehyung looked up to see a smiling Jimin.

"Hey Jiminie... ". Taehyung greeted.

"Hey... So hows that belly doing did you hurt yourself? Again?". Jimin asked concerned. Then he remembered Jungkooks words '

His mother laughed at Jimins statement. "You need to go". His mother ushered him outside into the cab.

Jimin joined Mrs. Kim outside.

"See you tomorrow kiddo's".

He waved bye to both his mother and Jimin and the can took off to the business building of the famous Jeon Jungkook.

The place was huge and swarming with people by the time Taehyung got out of the cab.

He pushed through the rotation doors. Since he's a visitor. Everyone kept starring at him. Whispering to each other and some even pointing fingers.

He tried to shake off the feeling but the more he tried the more conscious he became. He wrapped his jacket around his stomach snuggly.

"Erh... Hi is Jeon Jungkook available?".

The woman looked up at him scanning him up and down. "I don't know-I'll check with his secretary", she said picking up the phone. She kept talking on the phone with someone by the name Hak-Kun.

Somehow that name sounded familiar. Like he heard It before. But where? The secretary looked up at Taehyung.

"floor 10".

He nodded and rushed into the elevator. He felt sick again. As the thing started moving. And lightheaded. He held on tightly to the railing. Knuckles turning white.

He felt suffocated in the elevator and the needle indicating which floor they were currently passing was agonisingly slow. Moving way too slow.

Taehyung closed his eyes. Before he heard the ding. The minute the doors went open he stumbled out. His heart beating rapidly in his chest. His hand flew over his mouth looking for the nearest sign that says bathroom.