chapter 4

Taehyung looked at Jungkook. Baffled by the question. Did Jungkook really think that he would let him touch him ever willingly?

"Well can I?". Jungkook urged an answer out of him.

But what is Taehyungs supposed to say? No? Cause I'm to afraid you'll hurt me. Yes? There was no reason at all in yes and this thought made Taehyung wrap and arm around his lower body in a protective way. And hopefully his silence was an answer as well.

Jungkook knew that there was a chance that this might happen. Now he has no choice but to go easy on Taehyung. It cringed him cause he wasn't Hak-Kun. His pretty boy lover. He was missing those michevious playful eyes and baby boy smile and those perfect teeth of his taking his bottom lip inbetween them. He missed grabbing onto his course hair but yet it still in most ways stays fluffy. To Jungkook Hak-Kun was a model in his eyes. Perfect in his eyes. And Taehyung.... Taehyung was nothing special just the person his parents chose because of his looks and sun shine personality until the younger took advantage and drained it.

"Fine, whatever. Go and make yourself something to eat and so whatever since you already took the opportunity of sleeping on the couch". The younger nagged. For once he never swore at the said boy in that sentence. It felt weird.

"Erhm... Jungkook there's no ingredients to make anything. I didn't go buy and my intention was to stock up the fridge but I er... fell asleep". Taehyung confessed. Worrying on his bottom lip between his teeth.

Taehyung lowered his head squeezing his eyes shut cause he knew something bad was going to happen. Hurtful words maybe. A slap... He didn't know so he just closed his eyes and waited for whatever impact. He waited for whatever would make his heart heavy.

But nothing.

"Fuch...... I swear to god Taehyung... Get your stupid jacket and lets go before the stores closes down". He grumbled.

Taehyung got up quickly and pulled off his fleece jersey and stuck his feet in his black converse. His hair was messy due to sleep but he didn't care right now. He cared about getting those ingredients and making something to eat. Cause he has to start eating for two you know. That thought made him smile faintly.

"Taehyung get your ass in the car!". Jungkook grew impatient.

Taehyung tied down the last knot and made his way outside locking the front door first and then got into the car beside him.

---

The drive to the store was silent. Taehyung was in his own world, his own tiny bubble and Jungkook kept side glancing his said husband up and down. And immediately his eyes landed on the easy the older was stroking his stomach subconsciously. And just seeing that action made this pregnancy thing real for him.

The company needed his attention. He couldn't also simply give his undivided attention to the baby.

Jungkook inwardly groaned. Cause now he had double the responsibility. He had double the trouble in his life this year and when his mother finds out about Taehyung being pregnant his sister Jessi would most defiantly want to come and meet Taehyung.

They are going to be all over him. And the only time they actually saw him was on our wedding day and that was it. How was Hak-Kun going to react to this? Once he learns about Taehyung being pregnant. Was he going to break things off with him?

Taehyung rested his head against the window watching the trees passing buy and they finally made it to the rest of civilization. Jungkook made sure that they lived in a secluded place. He hated it but he had no choice but to abide by it. He eyed Jungkooks expression while driving. He seemed at ease. It made him want to laugh cause he was never at ease when ever he was with the older.