chapter 6

Jungkook felt a lump in his throat at the sight of crying Taehyung. Taking in every little detail.

"p-Please ge-get off-f of me". He stuttered with his shakey voice and breaths that he took.

"Ta-".

"Don't talk to me! Get off of me!".

"No, calm the fuck down! I'm sorry okay". Jungkook didn't know why he felt guilty all of a sudden. Why was he suddenly feeling the need to apologise. He really loved Hak-Kun, is it possible for him to start feeling something for Taehyung? After 3 years.

"Sorry? Sorry?!". Taehyung exploded with the ongoing tears steaming down his face. Tickling at his ears. He shook his head on the pillow denying that stupid pathetic apology. Sorry wasn't going to cut it.

"Yes I'm sorry so shut the fuck up!".

Taehyungs nostrils flared struggling to get out of Jungkooks hold. But Jungkook was dead weight. He cried harder as he struggled. Making him even more weaker than he already appeared.

"Stop fighting me! We're still surrounded by our parents. So shut the hell up!". Jungkook

"I don't want to listen to you! Get away from me! I don't care if they find out". Taehyung said still thrashing around. His heel digging into the sheet on the no bed lifting his lowers body off of the bed. But Jungkook bucked his groin against Taehyung making him gasp.

"Stay the fuck down. Whether you accept my apology or not Taehyung. I still am. I didn't know that It will affect you this much since we're both even",

"Fuck you Jungkook!!! Even!!!? I never ever!!! -Taehyung shook his head. His hands were above his head- I never thought about cheating once!!! Even if this marriage sucks!!!". He said frantically searching Jungkooks eyes. He hit a nerve. Jungkook was all about success knowing he failed at one thing made him tick. Taehyung knew that. "I never asked for much I never did! You took something away from I can never get back, you fucking drunk ass raped me, you took away my innocence. You left me there in that hotel after we got married. I know it was a big shock for you, but what about me huh?! Did you think about me?! How it affected me also?". "Im sick of this abusive relationship Jungkook.*sob* you will never care *sob*. So how the fuck are you going to give a crap about a baby. You'll never change. Even after three fucking years".

Jungkooks grip loosened on Taehyung. But he still pinned the older down.

"Taehyung please... Im sorry". Jungkooks voice was soo soft. Soo alluring. But Tae knew better than to fall for that.

Taehyung stopped fighting to get Jungkook off of him a minute ago. He shut his eyes to let the remaining tears go. He was a sniffling mess. His chest heaving up and down underneath Jungkooks.

"Tae... Look at me". Jungkook pleaded.

Jungkook placed a hand next to Taehyungs head. To lift himself a little bit. Using his other free hand to wipe the olders hair out of his face. Gently stroking his soft rosy cheeks. The pad of his thumb softly grazing over his quivering bottom lip.

Cupping his cheek tenderly.

"I'm sorry... Taehyung I'm soo fucking sorry. I never meant to hurt you. I wasn't trying to hurt you. But then I got in soo deep I lost it.... Im soo fucking sorry. I really am... I really really really am. For all the times I've hurt you. Im soo soo. Sorry". Jungkook was on the verge of breaking down himself.

Taehyungs spaced out avoiding eye contact with Jungkook. He'd cave in. He knew he'd forgive Jungkook. But with everything that happened to him. He couldn't.

"Taehyung please look at me". "Please-".

"Do you love him?". Taehyung cut him off.

"I feel something. It's confusing-".