chapter 19

"Erhm... Can I have a 2 king sized double cheese burgers please with fries and a kiddies meal with smaller portions but the same"

"Coming right up.". The waitress said shouting the order out back to the kitchen .

Taehyung looked back and saw that Jungkook and Joonsuh were sitting at a booth. Jungkook was busy talking and using his hands as he spoke and Joonsuh was listening , literally hanging on Jungkook's tongue as he was speaking something of worth. Taehyung doubted it could be of any worth.

"Here you go sir". The girl said handing it over on a tray.

"Thank you". He said before carrying it at the booth they were currently sitting at.

"Thanks". Jungkook said taking his burger off from the tray with his fries and large coke.

Joonsuh grabbed a fry blowing it with his cute pouting little mouth that Taehyung kissed quickly before Joonsuh placed the chip in his mouth.

Joonsuh giggled before chewing happily. Completely forgotten about what Taehyung said in the car. Joonsuh was about to grab his milkshake but Taehyung grabbed it away from him.

"Joonsuh... You know the rules".

"But apppaaaa..." He whined. "I want I want I want". He said opening and closing his small fingers as he stretched out to the drink in Taehyungs hand.

"No. You know what to do. First you eat and then you can have it".

"okay...". Joonsuh said sulking grabbing another fry popping it into his mouth. Making Tae ruffle his hair. And placed a kiss on his temple.

He took a bite out of his burger. It was nice, and juicy. He loved the cheese but he loved the meat of the burger more. He hummed as he started chewing grabbing his coke to down it.

"It tastes good right", Jungkook stated.

Taehyung forgot about him and gave a nod instead of talking with his mouth full.

"Appa... ? Can I have my milkshake now?". Joonsuh said after he ate half of his burger. At least he had something.

Taehyung nodded and sweeped the soft drink to Joonsuh on the table.

"Thank you appa". He said before sticking in the straw his mouth wrapping around the straw cutely.

Jungkook laughed. "Why is our son soo cute? ",

Taehyung shrugged. He didn't like the term 'OUR' son one bit. Even if it is true and so.

"Listen tae... Jessi is coming over tonight at my place. She wanted to meet Joonsuh. But I told her that I would have to ask you first to hear if it's okay to arrange something. She surprisingly has a son too... Arrange a play date or something".

Taehyung frowned at this. "I will see what I can do. Not making any promises to you. And I sure as hell ain't going into that house again".

"I'm looking for a new place actually". Jungkook added. Making Taehyung take his eyes at Jungkook.

"Whatever".

Jungkook narrowed his eyes at that whatever. "Joonsuh would you like to play with my nephew? He's your age". Jungkook said knowing the only way to get through to Taehyung was Joonsuh.

"Yes!!".

"YAH!!! You're using my son to agree with you. You need to stop that. Why can't you just accept a no or a maybe? Geez! Joonsuh will not be dragged into this".

"You're not even giving me a chance Taehyung. I was asking for Jessi's sake. Not mine. I was thinking of my sister. Not myself. Urgh... You're giving me a headache -". He said rubbing his temples.