chapter 12

Hearing Joonsuh crying like that made Taehyung drop everything in his hands to find his baby.

"Joonsuh!? Baby where are you?". Taehyung called out.

Shit! Shit! Shit!. He walked down the toy section to immediately kneel down to his crying baby boy.

"Joonsuh... I asked you not to leave my side. Baby don't cry. Please don't cry. You know I don't like tears". Taehyung said trying to wipe away the tears that flowed still.

Taehyung glared up at the figure standing there like a freak. Taking in the mans features. He had a dimple on the left side of his cheek.

He screamed danger.

"Ya!! What did you do to my son?". Taehyung says pushing the man away.

"I didn't do anything I swear. He bumped into me-".

"You touched my son?!". Taehyung immediately grew impatient for this guys reaction. People started starring in their direction. So he pushed the idiot with the stupid hairstyle.

"no like I said he bumped into me".

Joonsuh started crying again and immediately Taehyung scooped him up. Rubbing his back soothingly. Still glaring at the said person.

" Stay away from us", he said before walking away.

He grabbed the shopping cart with a baby seat in them. Immediately strapping Joonsuh to the chair.

He ran a shaking hands through his hair. Fuck he was scared that Jungkook got to him.

"Joonsuh... Don't run off like that okay? Why were you there?".

"Barney".

"Urghh... Unnie... Okay baby I will buy you the toy but you need to be a good boy okay?".

" okay...". He replied nodding his head. Kicking his feet as the cart started moving back into the direction of the toy section.

He got the toy and handed out over to Joonsuh. The stuffed animal was twice his size. "Joonie... How are you going to carry it?".

"You gonna carry It appa! Unnie will love it. She can carry it too". Joonsuh pouted.

Rolling his eyes he took the stuff he bought and paid for it at the register. Some ladies were starring at the cute pair. Even younger girls. Whispering to each other

'Oh my gosh... That's soo cute'.

'did you see how he reacted to that guy? He's a keeper If you want kids'

'is he married?'.

The last statement made him look down at his ring finger. There wasn't anything but there was a slight tan line there. He shrugged it off and helped his babe out of the cart. Taking the stuffed barney toy and the bags that Taehyung came to shopping for dinner tonight. But first he promised Joonsuh he would take him to the park. So he did just that.

He watched the boy playing on the sailing boards, And monkey bars. It wasn't too high up. But he needed the kid to get tired as quickly as possible.

He easily made friends so he was busy playing tag with a bunch of them he assembled together.

Taehyungs smiled at this. Somehow the kid always managed to get it right. Even back home if the kid is a complete stranger and Joonsuh never met them before. He would make them like the new guy.

He looked down at the time. He could still play an hour. When its 2 o'clock they need to go.

He sat back enjoying the weather. The sun was shining warmly making Taehyung close his eyes to relax a bit.