chapter 26

Jungkook pulled away slowly before giving another light peck teasingly. But somehow it was still soo pure and innocent (but we know better right?).

Jungkook smiled at Taehyung softly. "Am I forgiven for almost losing Joonsuh?".

Taehyung gave him a nod. Then he felt the little angel squirming... Searching for more warmth.

"I need to get him into bed. We can take out the gift bags and goodies out tomorrow". Taehyung suggested before they made their way out of the car and into the house.

Once inside Taehyung made his way up the stairs into his room. Placing him softly on the queen sized bed. Unbuttoning his tiny little tux... And removing his pants and shoes and socks.

He took out one of his blue jumpers softly making sure not to disturb his sleep while dressing him in the jumper. Successfully he completed his task and stripped from his own attire. Taking out a lose pair of boxers and blue t-shirt.

He laid down next to his baby placing a chaste kiss on Joonsuh's temple. Before closing his eyes. But he couldn't fall asleep.

He groaned rolling onto his back starring up at the ceiling. His mind was full of questions. He just wanted to figure out why he couldn't sleep. 'Why? Because of that k-' . He shook his head trying to get rid of his thoughts. He needed to sleep.

He placed his legs over the edge of the bed. Feet touching the slightly cold hardwood floors. Making his way down the hall towards the staircase.

He was about to take one step off when he saw the bathroom door opening and a wet dripping Jungkook stepped out

The towel around his waist hung dangerously low. Showing off how prominent the V-line which directs Taehyung straight to his nether regions.

Jungkook obviously oblivious to the fact that Taehyung was there as he was busy towel drying his hair walking down the hall to get to the guest bedroom. He stopped in his tracks when he finally saw the older standing at the way down to the stairway.

"Hey... You okay?". Jungkook asked frowning as to why he was up soo late and standing there as if he was caught like a deer in headlights of a truck.

Taehyung snapped out of his state of starring. "Oh... I can't sleep. I'm heading down to the kitchen to get some warm milk. Helps relax me". Taehyung said before turning back around on his path when he felt a pair of strong hands wrap around his wrist.

He turned around in a confused and shocked state at the skin-contact.

Jungkook smiled softly. "Sorry... But I was just wondering if you could get a late night snack? I haven't exactly eaten since this morning. And I don't really want to be in your moms bad books for scratching around in her kitchen".

"O-oh... Okay... Is a healthy sandwich fine? I mean too much movement means waking people up with pots and pans",

"Ne... Thanks. I will go and get dressed". Jungkook said letting go of a Taehyung's wrist for him to get to it.

--

He quickly whipped up the sandwich and placed it onto a plate and onto a tray. Grabbing a glass to pour some juice.

He picked up the tray carefully after he finished with his milk, treading up the stairs slowly making sure not to spill anything.

He finally made his way down to the last door for the guest room. The door was slightly ajar and it made things easier to push it open with the swift shove of the shoulder.

Jungkook looked up from the screens laptop that was currently situated on his lap. He looked up at Taehyung and his snack.

He placed the laptop on the night stand next to him. Before placing the tray on the bed. He picked up the sandwich and took a decent bite out of it.