chapter 14

Taehyung blinked stupidly. Surprised at the question or suggestion. How could he? After everything that he went through? Was all because of Jungkook.

He was asking for a second chance? Because of him he doesn't even give out second chances to those who really need and truly deserves them. That's how much Jungkook scarred him. That was how much of his life Jungkook still somehow controlled even if he was far away. He didn't trust anyone. All because of Jungkooks betrayal. When he was pregnant, and four months along he was giving Jungkook a second chance to prove himself. But then he caught him in the act with that Hak-Kun.

"I can't give you a second chance Jungkook. What you did to me was unforgivable", Taehyung said looking over at Joonsuh who was stealing from his takeout. But he didn't mind though. Cause he'd rather starve than watch his baby not have food and starve. So he smiled at him.

Jungkook bit his bottom lip. Starring at nothing interesting.

"Do you know why I was here that day?". Taehyung asked ruffling Joonsuh's hair messily.

"No I do not". Jungkook replied.

"I came here to tell you that I forgive you. I was thinking about the baby and the tension that will surround it if it were born. But then I saw you in the act everything just shattered along with the vase I brought to brighten up this boring modern looking room". Taehyung said looking around.

Jungkook tried to wrap his head around what Taehyung just said. He really regretted that day for Letting Hak-Kun touch him. But Hak-Kun was gone now.

"Hak-Kuns dead". Jungkook said aloud.

It made Taehyung look up at the younger with shock written all over his face. "What happened to him?".

"He committed suicide". Jungkook said bluntly.

Taehyung took a deep breath. Watching Joonsuh get up to sit on his lap. Carefully he picked up his munchkin and safely placed him on one of his knees.

"You okay buddy? Is your arm still hurting?". Taehyung asked pouting.

"Tiny bits". He said pinching his index finger and thumb together just to show how little it hurts. But Taehyung knew better.

"Well care full next time okay. Don't run soo fast". Taehyung gave him a peck on his temple breathing in his baby scent. He retreated and gave Joonsuh a small smile.

" I've made my decision. But the conditions are, drop the threats, now! Or I fight for custody and tell them everything that happened. Taking away Joonsuh from you forever. Cause we both know who's the one that carried him for nine awful months. Also... He needs both of us. So I will stay. But I swear to god Jungkook if you mess this up I will kill you. If you mess with my baby's heart, if you break it I will hunt you down cut your balls off and put them in a jar and watch you bleed out", Taehyung was being dead serious.

All he saw Jungkook do was nod.

"I missed your cooking of that counts as a compliment?". Jungkook said with a grim smile on his face.

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Don't even think about it. Im done working as a slave to you everyday. Im not doing that much work any more". He protested. " And no physical contact unless I evoke it. Got it?".

"Yeah I get it geez... Don't get your panties in a twist". Jungkook said earning him a disapproving look.

"We have to go ", Taehyung said getting up with Joonsuh in his arms. Zipping up his jacket.

"I'll tell Namjoon to-".

"Don't bring him near me or Joonsuh. Everytime Joonsuh is near him I swear I can see my baby crying and holding onto me for dear life". Taehyung said looking at Joonsuh.