chapter 17

The rest of the day progressed with Taehyung eating again since Joonsuh made clean sweep helping him this morning.

They were walking downstairs and Taehyung was as patient as he could be waiting for Joonsuh who wanted to do things on his own. At the last step Joonsuh jumped into Taehyungs arms...

"Hey you two... There's a swing out back. I put it up when Unnie told me that you were going to come and visit. Your dad I mean".

"Daddy are you going to push me?! Lets go lets go!". Joonsuh said tugging on his fathers arm.

"Well...". Taehyung queried "If I push you does that mean no Barney?".

"But you promised...". Joonsuh pouted hard.

Taehyung sighed. " fine... ".

"Yay...!".

"C'mon... Lets go out back". He said walking out back with short legs trailing at the back of him.

---

15 minutes later

"Higher daddy!!! Higher...!!!". Joonsuh said gripping tightly on the home made swings rope. Kicking his feet as they touched the sky.

Taehyung laughed when his shoe flew across the yard in one of his mothers pot plants. He slowed down the swing. Before going to get his shoes again.

"I have snacks! ". Mrs. Kim said walking out the back sliding door with a tray full of multiple healthy and sweet things.

"Food?! Again?!!". Joonsuh said forgetting to hold on and he fell on his stomach. Getting up before he knew it. Making Taehyung blink at what Joonsuh would endure just for food. 'How come the kid never get's fat? Aigoo...'

Taehyung joined Joonsuh on a small blanket. His mother was also with them bringing out the lemonade and the juice. He gave his mother a weird look .

"What?". She asked side starring at Taehyung who was starring at her.

"Lemonade and orange juice. Eomma... You okay?". Taehyung asked.

"Ne. Ne... Im fine... I just want to spoil him. It's not everyday my son has my grandson over". She said in a duh tone...

Tae shook his head. Rolling his eyes.

"appa... Juith".

"Juice baby... Juice... Hold on". He took a plastic cup and poured a small bit in it. And handed it over to Joonsuh. "Here... Slow okay". But Joonsuh did the exact opposite. "Joonsuh...".

"Mmmmnmmm... Taste yummy. More?", he held out the cup in two hands. Taehyung complied and did as told. He laughed at Joonsuh burp. "Pard... Pa... Paaarrrr?". He struggled saying that word.

"Pardon, but you could say sorry okay. Or excuse me". Mrs. Kim said smiling.

"I'm going to check up on Jimin... I haven't spoken to him in ages as in properly and plus I took his car without asking". Taehyung said getting up from the picnic blanket.

"Daddy will be back in an hour okay. Be a good boy and listen to Granma". He said receiving a nod of the head from Joonsuh.

"See you later eomma... ", he kissed his mothers cheek. "... Take care of him".

"I took care of you didn't I? Go ... I can handle things from here. I'll call you if anything goes wrong. Which would not".

"Okay... Joonsuh... Aren't you forgetting something?".

Joonsuh placed a kiss on his fathers forehead.

"That's daebak.. Im going okay".

"Okay".