chapter 13

Jimin sighed. Looking at Taehyung who was now fast asleep on the bed with his son in his arms. Wrapped up in them safely.

It was morning and they were still exhausted. Jimin looked at the time it was 8:38.

There was a knock at the door. He rushed, frowning at who could be knocking at this hour?

He opened the door and there stood Jungkook In of his expensive suits. Making Jimin despise him even more.

"Ya!!! What do you want?". Jimin said annoyed.

"I came to pick up Joonsuh ,.. And Taehyung of course". Jungkook said casually. Like he never once touched or raped Taehyung the way he did.

"They're exhausted. What happened to them? Did you have something to do with that?". Jimin said narrowing his eyes. Scanning the fool up and down.

"If you don't go and wake then up. Then I will". Jungkook said stepping into the house uninvited.

Jimin didn't want to wake them up. But one look at them he couldn't. He didn't have the heart to either.

He followed Jungkook upstairs opening the door roughly. But the position Taehyung and Joonsuh was in. Made his heart weak. It made his heart melt as butter as they were curled into one another perfectly. Both of their hairs were sprawled all over the pillow's.

Joonsuh stirred and immediately began to cry. Taehyung woke up starring at the boy softly. He knew his arm must've hurt.

Then his eyes landed on the man in black. He groaned and pulled Joonsuh closer. He thought everything that happened yesterday was a complete nightmare. But now... This made him realise it wasn't .

Forgetting about Jungkook for a second he inspected Joonsuh's arm. It turned a bit purple then again,Joonsuh was Taehyung's son. Both had zero tolerance for pain. They couldn't stand the slightest bit.

Taehyung sat up. Singing in Joonsuh's ear, to make him fall back to sleep. Singing twinkle twinkle little star even if it was broad daylight. That seemed to be the only song to get him to sleep. So why not.

He could feel Jungkooks intense gaze on him.

"I thought I told you to wake him up early".

Taehyung placed a finger on his lips, looking at Jungkook angrily. He placed Joonsuh down and immediately the boy crawled back into his frog-like position.

The little movement made Jungkook want to stare at the amazement that his son was still alive. Or that his son was brought into this world. But the anger was still there. It still remained. And it's the only thing that was keeping him from going all soft on Taehyung.

Taehyung pushed Jungkook out of the room. Closing the door.

"He's exhausted Jungkook. Your people brought us home late last night. Please understand. You can have another conference , he also needs to go see my mother today. And waking him up now. Means hell for the rest of the day". Taehyung warned.

"Look I don't care. I want him there or else". Jungkook warned reminding Taehyung of what he's capable of.

"He's just a baby Jungkook. He still needs sleep". Taehyung said in defeat. "And his arm is hurt really badly. I can't let him go out like that".

Jungkook wasn't even giving a shit about Joonsuh who needs his sleep. Who needed that arm checked. Because of the way he was roughly grabbed and taken at the park.

"I told you to have him ready including yo ass. Don't make me wake him up".

"You won't sit or deal with his crankiness. I am. I always sit with it. You're not making things any easier either". Taehyung heard his baby calling. Obviously their talk must've woke up his sleepy 4 year old.