chapter 21

"Soo... Did that Bambi freak of a husband try and stop you from coming?".. Jimin asked while directing him to an empty booth. Placing a hand on the small of his back.

Taehyung smiled. Waiting for him to sit down.

"Yeah... Well... I did something stupid . And now he hates me. I know I shouldn't care but... I feel kinda shitty", Taehyung confessed.

"Whatever you did to see me. . Im glad... ".

A waitress came to take their orders and they began munching away. They were busy with their deserts simple ice-cream while walking around in the park.

"Taehyung...?". Jimin queried... Making him look at him with a smile.

"Yeah?". He replied.

"I erh... I want you to give me a chance to love you the way you should be loved. I know I shouldn't compare myself to Jungkook cause I'm the complete opposite of him but I really really want to give us a try", Jimin said with a hopeful glint in doe eyes.

Taehyung gulped at the sudden confession making his heart pound in his chest.

"Erh... Jimin-ah... I don't know if -".

"No... Its okay just don't reject me right now. Think about it. We've been together before. We had a great time we can give it a go again".Jimin tried his best to convince him. "Just think about it and when you do have an answer call me or text me okay".

"Okay...". Was all he could say right now".

"Want to go back to my place ?".

"Sure...". He said shrugging his shoulders.

---

The rest of the evening they just talked until it was nearly 8 o 'clock...

"Thanks for everything. I really enjoyed my time with you Jiminnie",

"No problem. Tae-", he grabbed the said boys wrist making him look back at him. "Just be safe okay".

"I will". He said before giving Jimin a kiss on the cheek before heading into the house.

---

Opening and closing the front door he nearly jumped out of his skin when he saw that someone was occupying the couch.

Walking around to the front of the couch he saw that it was sleeping Jungkook and a sleeping Joonsuh snuggling closer , digging his face into the warmth of Jungkooks strong arms.

Smiling at the sight he too felt a bit chilly so he went upstairs to go and fetch one of Joonsuh's favourite barney baby blanket.

Going back downstairs to throw it over them. Completely engrossed in tucking them in he didn't realise the close proximity he was in when he softly gasped at how close his fave was to Jungkook.

He watched the youngers eyes flutter open starring back at his own. Any sudden movement they would be kissing or touching lips.

He felt Jungkooks warm breath fanning over his face.

The moment Jungkook opened his eyes he was starring right at Taehyungs. At first he was confused but relaxed when he saw what was actually happening.

"I was just - aish... Im sorry fo-".

He cut the older off by placing a hand on his face. Cupping his cheek gently, stroking his cheek with the pad of his thumb.

"We need to talk... By talking I mean civilised and not jump down each others throats... ". "tomorrow? Im kinda running out of time over here", he added .