chapter 2

Mrs. Kim rushed to the hospital with her son. And the doctors already came to the conclusion to her sons state.

The dizziness/ light-headedness', the pain he felt in his abdominal area. Everything concluded down to her son being pregnant.

Mrs. Kim was over joyed. But he only child was still grimacing in his sleep. He really seemed emotionally drained and weak.

She feared.

She feared that he might lose the baby.

-

All Taehyung could hear was the constant beeping. As he opened his eyes slowly. Everything was blurry. And white. It was blinding so he closed his eyes. Blinking a few times before they adjusted to the lighting and came back to focus.

'Am I in a hospital?'

He slowly turned his head to the beeping sound and he was right. He was in hospital.

'What happened?'. He mentally asked himself.

"Taehyung... Hey.. Baby .. Are you okay?", Mrs. Kim spoke up.

Taehyung turned to his mother confused. His mother was crying and he lift his hand up to wipe away the tears.

"Mom? What's wrong. What happened? Please don't cry m-mommy-". Taehyung croaked. He doesn't want his mother to cry. It made him want to cry.

"TaeTae... Did you know? That you're pregnant? Almost six weeks now... The doctor says that you need lots of rest and -".

Taehyung shook his head. This cant be happening to him. He shook his head refusing this whole thing. He can't be carrying that bastards child. Hasn't he been through enough.

Hasn't Jeon Jungkook taken enough from him already? He stole his innocence. He did it and now this?

"You're lying , no mom. I don't believe you. I refuse to believe you... I ca-". The years streaming down his reddened. cheeks.

"Taehyung baby... There is more. The doctors found a couple of bruises on your body. Near your hip area and well... Honey is it that you and your husband is having rough - urgh... ". Mrs. Kim tried to contemplate what is going on. It just didn't feel right.

Taehyung laid his head back into the pillow looking up at the ceiling.

He needed time to think by himself. To think of how he's going to explain everything to his 'husband'. He cringed just thinking about it.

I'm soo dead'.

He's going to kill me!'.

Mrs. Kim got up from the chair near the bed. She could see her son had a thinking face in. The was he was worrying his bottom lip between his teeth was always a habit of his.

Tae cried silently. Once his mother was out. He cried.

'Fvck you Jeon JungKook. You asshole! You did this to. I dont want this. I hate you! How could you!!! You son of a bitch!!! Mother fucker!!!'.

The Jeon family doctor came into the room. Dr. Choi.

Taehyung sat upright almost immediately. "Oh... You don't need to move for me. I'm just coming to check up on you. Congratulations on your baby. I'm sure you're excited eh?".

He took hold of Taehyungs clipboard. Scanning through it signing or writing a few things on it. It was confusing since almost every doctor has a shitty handwriting so you can't make out much.