Chapter 29

Nothing is perfect but smut AHEAD...

____________________________________

Jungkook grind his crotch against Taehyung's own. Earning a moan from the older.

Jungkook smiled down at the reaction he received from Taehyung. Taehyung frowned when all of a sudden the grinding stopped to look at a goofy smiling Jungkook. He snickered. "You look funny. Don't pull your face like that its stupid".

"What? Stupid? I don't think it's stupid", Taehyung wanted to protest but got cut off when he moaned as Jungkook started the grinding again. His hands travelling down, sliding smoothly over Taehyungs side. Rubbing small circles on the olders hips. Peppering feather light butterfly kisses over his exposed collar bones.

He slid his fingers to the belly button on the flat and smooth stomach. Slipping his fingers through the hem of the boxers when he felt a slight bump.

Jungkook stopped with the feathery kisses to look down. At the scar. A scar Taehyung wanted to get rid of now cause it made his body look ugly. He wanted the worlds best plastic surgeon to remove that scar so it was no longer there but with Joonsuh he never had any time to do so.

"urgh... Don't look at it. It's ugly. My body is ugly don't look at it. Please... Maybe we shouldn't do this~Hmn". Taehyung got stopped when the younger attacked his lips with a long and hard passionate kiss.

He pulled away with a smooch sound. "You're not ugly. It's not ugly it's beautiful and it's because you had Joonsuh. Something you should be proud of. I'm proud of this scar cause I got my beautiful son because of this.. Soo don't say that you're ugly. Ever...". Jungkook said looking down at the older with dark half-lidded eyes.

"I-". Taehyung got cut off once again when Jungkook attacked hum with lips again. But this time taking in his bottom lips , tugging at it softly

before he slipped his hand down , encircling the olders cock into his hand. Slowly pumping it, earning a very erotic moan.

"Appa...~".

Jungkook groaned loudly in disapproval. He was about to pull off Taehyung's last piece of clothing when their son stood cutely in the door way. Rubbing his sleepy and puffy eye's.

Taehyung gasped pulling Jungkooks hand away from his crotch. Getting up from the bed to pick up Joonsuh.

He turned around with Joonsuh lazily resting his head in the crook of the olders neck. "sorry...", he apologized to Jungkook before leaving for his room. Away from the guest room.

Jungkook waited for Taehyung to exit before hitting the pillows. He wanted to fix it. But maybe it was also a good thing. Maybe they should wait until they get re-married again.

He turned , flopping himself on his back. Starring at the white ceiling. Then looking down at his still hard and aching member.

"Great...just great!". He mumbled taking a pillow and placing it over his manhood. Only to hiss at the friction before throwing it off of him.

---

Taehyung got up from the bed early the next morning at 4:00 hours.

He just couldn't stop himself from twisting and turning on the bed without feeling hot all over.

He couldn't take it anymore to the point where he got up from the bed making his way into Jungkook's room. The younger was also fast asleep. His breathing was even.

Taehyungs eyes roamed over the youngers body when he saw that Jungkook was also having a problem with getting his erection down. Only Jungkook was sleeping ignoring the morning wood.