chapter 25

NamJin's Residence

Namjoon stumbled into their small picket fenced home. It wasn't exactly small but it was big enough for their family now.

He walked in, slipping out of his shoes walking just in his socks.

He passed over to the kitchen placing down the groceries he went to shopping himself. Since Jin was nearly 9 months pregnant, he didn't want the older to do any work That would strain his beautiful body. Even being pregnant and all he was still sexy.

Jin looked up , smiling up at Namjoon patting the seat next to him as he watched some random romcom chick-flick.

Namjoon obeyed and did as told. Kissing the olders forehead before making himself more comfortable.

Jin was cutely rubbing his large baby bump. He couldn't hide it even if he tried. Ever since Namjoon's boss' kid said he was huge made him feel more self-conscious not wanting to leave the house until he actually had to deliver a baby.

Namjoon caressed the baby bump too. Smiling at Jin who was just a few inches away from his lips. He gently turned the olders face towards himself. Placing a soft kiss on them. They haven't been active for a while now and Namjoon was getting frustrated... But Jin promised him that after the baby was out they'd do something about it.

Responding to the kiss, Jin pulled away with a smile on those thick delicious lips that Namjoon always craved all the time.

"I love you". The older said looking Namjoon directly in his eyes.

"Tell me something I don't know". He said with a slight smirk before kissing him again and pulled away with their foreheads touching. "And I love you too... And you". Namjoon bent forward to place his lips onto Jins stomach.

Jin smiled lovingly at the father-daughter moment. He really did love the younger and he was his everything. And became even more to him. Not only him but their baby girl that would be brought into this world soon.

"I'm gonna go make the three of us some pancakes okay". He said about to stand up when he felt something wet on his hands. Along with blood. Cause his hands were currently on Jin's inner thigh. And he was sitting cross legged.

He looked at the olders face, and saw pain immediately flit across it. Making him worry.

"Jin... What is happening?".

"I think my water just broke- AAAAHHHHHH". He screamed as he could feel the tight squeeze around his stomach. But Jin was already breathing erratically.Uneven...cause he never wanted to feel it again.

Namjoon grabbed his phone to call for an ambulance. He was starting to panic cause there was just too much blood.

"Baby... Babe... Jin... Look. At me-". Jin did, but his eyes, they were slowly closing by the seconds. "-stay with me babe... Please... The ambulance are on their~". "Jin!!!?". He shook his boyfriends arms. Slapping him softly on his cheeks.

But nothing worked.

-----

"I'm gonna go and check on Joonsuh to see if he is still asleep after all that noise.", Taehyung said walking back inside the house.

He was walking up the stairs when he saw his mother he lowered his gaze. She was wearing a bathrobe.

"Morning dear...". She said being extremely chirpy this morning. Almost as if she hasn't done anything at all.

"Eomma..". He said before running all the way upstairs.

Taehyung checked up on Joonsuh... He woke up when the door opened to reveal his Appa... No.1. He lift his arms up wanting to be picked up. He scooped him up in his arms giving him a tight squeeze. "Okay .. Lets see...you forgot my kissy kiss". Joonsuh quickly kissed his appa on the cheek.