chapter 20

Taehyung stood dumbfounded a little. Frozen in place and he didn't even take a shower.

Mrs. Jeon frowned and began to laugh her butt off at Taehyung and Joonsuh's face. Mr. Jeon just couldn't help but beam at Joonsuh. Jessi on the other hand/ hip w has her own little trouble maker pulling at her hair with his thumb in his mouth.

Joonsuh being the friendly one as always greeted them first.

"Annyongseyo... Joonsuh ibnidaah". He said in a chirpy voice. He recognized one face out of the bunch. Waving at Mrs. Jeon.

Everyone one laughed at his adorableness. Mr. Jeon's smile grew wider.

Joonsuh had on a little rabbit jumper. With a white fluffy tail.

Taehyung bowed immediately. "Im sorry come on in". He said stepping aside so that they can enter.

Mrs. Kim walked out to see who it was.

"Tae.. Who is it ..Oh hi...", immediately Taehyungs mom hugged Mrs. Jeon and greeted the rest of the Jeons.

Jungkook smiled at them obviously bragging ro Jessi that Joonsuh was cuter. Even if her own munchkin was cute. Joonsuh would always be the apple of his eye.

"Eomma... Appa... You made it". Jungkook said leading them to the back yard.

Taehyung was obviously baffled and taken aback. What the hell was going on. Something wasn't right here. Why didn't his mother tell him they were coming over anyway.

"Lets get cleaned up before we breafast big this time". Taehyung said walking upstairs with Joonsuh.

After cleaning the two of them up they went downstairs to find everyone outside where they had breakfast.

Taehyung sat down with Joonsuh seated on his lap.

""Wow... Is that really Joonsuh...", Jessi pouted. "... He looks even cuter in real life than that picture you showed me Kook!". She said with her own bundle of joy seated on her lap.

Joonsuh smiled at her. "You're pretty... You look like girl daddy...hehe". Joonsuh said making Taehyung laugh at that. Its true. She really does look like girl Jungkook. Jessi 's pout turned into a smile.

"Aww... You're cutie pie... Come to your Unnie". She said handing over her little rascal to her mother that keeps messing up her hair.

Joonsuh slipped off Taehyungs lap carefully before he walked around to the other side lifting his arms to be seated on Jessi's lap.

"So I called you all here because I have something to say to all of you". Jungkook spoke up making every one quieten down.

All paying their undivided attention to Jungkook.

Including Tae.

Jungkook lowered his head. Before he spoke. He just couldn't look at his parents at all. How much of a disappointment they would think of him once they know why they were brought here. Once they know why he called them all here.

"I did something bad. Unforgivable and in 8 days I'll be paying the price for it".

Taehyung blinked a few times. Knowing where this was going .

"Will this affect the company? Jungkook what did you do?". Mr. Jeon asked very demanding to know and get an answer out of his son.

Jungkook nod his head.

"What did you-". Mr. Jeon got cut off when his wife placed a hand on his shoulder to let the boy speak.

Taehyung gulped down the lump in his throat. Knowing exactly where everything is going. This made it more real.