chapter 9

Taehyung felt disgusted with himself. He hated himself. He hated the fact that Jungkook forced himself onto him that night. The night that changed and killed every thing he hoped for.

Taehyung was still breathing hard. Trying to catch his breath. Grip tightening on the bathroom basin. Blinking a couple of times to let his remaining tears fall from his teary eyes. He wiped them before running a hand through his hair. Taking a deep steady breath. Before looking down at his stomach.

The bad memories slowly fading away once he actually thought of what good came from the horrible experiences he went through almost every night.

He could hear his own heart thudding against his chest. It must've been scary for the baby so he calmed himself down before placing his hand on his stomach. Evening out his breathing. Until it was steady.

Jungkook sat up from the bed frowning. Taehyung wasn't out of the bathroom yet. He was about to get out of bed to check up on him to see if he wasn't doing anything stupid. But he came out just in time, before he knocked down that door.

But the distant stare in Taehyung's eyes he couldn't decipher.

"Are you.... Okay?". Jungkook asked carefully not to piss him off even more.

And all he got was Taehyung nodding his head. Before slipping back into bed. Jungkooks eyes never leaving his husbands.

"Taehyung... Can you tell me what's wrong? If it's affecting you it'll affect the baby".

Listening to Jungkooks words. The older just couldn't deal with him right now. "Shush... Go to sleep Jungkook I'm tired".

"Then why were you crying? You need to talk to me". Jungkook tried to reason.

"I don't need to anything. Can you please just shut the hell up? I cant take this anymore. This house! It's filled with way too much bed memories from the past.- he nod his head to the door way- that spot has one. This bed has one. Even our kitchen. Or bathroom, the hallway. The living room. Everything I cant take it anymore. I want out of this marriage Jungkook!". Taehyung said in one go.

Jungkooks breath hitched hearing what the older wants. Jungkook couldn't give that to him. It'll ruin him. The company. Everything. He couldn't let Taehyung walk away from him like that. Even if its what the older wants.

Is that what freaked him out so badly. Did he remember that night? Cause honestly. Jungkook doesn't. He really doesn't. But the rest he does. And he was feeling awful about it.

He didn't want to push it. So he kept his distance with a heavy heart full of unwanted guilt.

-------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung stood in the kitchen. Preparing some bacon and eggs. Thinking over the things he said last night. Was it wise to have said all those things? What does that mean for the baby. What does it mean for my parents? What does that mean for me?

Taehyung got pulled out of his train of thought when Jungkook, who looked like he didn't have enough sleep last night came into view. His shoulders were hunched over.

"About last night-".

"Please don't. Can we not talk about that right now. Just... Lets not". Jungkook said cutting off the older.

"Jungkook, just-"

"Taehyung!!!-". He raised his voice.

Taehyung gulped. Not liking the sound of that voice out tone. Did he just hurt Jungkook? Did he wound that monster with his words last night. The baby moved. Clearly not liking that tone either. And as always out of reflex, his hand reached his stomach.