chapter 18

"It's not something I can explain to you right now Jungkook. Just leave me be .. Ok...". Taehyung said with a heavy sigh.

He tried to get out of the car. But Taehyung got gripped by his wrists tightly . Jungkook let go when Taehyung stopped to look and listen.

Eyes searching the olders frantically as they went side to side wavering. "Im soorry... It might mean so little to you but to me it's everything. Im trying Tae... I really am trying to make up for the harm that I have caused. I'm trying to change".

Taehyung's breathe was caught up in his throat. He was going to open his mouth to say something snappy but his mouth kept opening and closing gapping like a fish or of water. So he shut his mouth clenching his jaw. Before leaving the car back inside to Joonsuh and Jimin.

---

"Jimin-hyung... ". Joonsuh whined. He didn't get what he wanted from Jimin. So he let go his wrist then landed on his father he got off the swing running into Taehyungs arm.

"What is up with you?". Taehyung asked ruffling his babies hair. Placing a kiss on his cheek.

"I want to see daddy". Joonsuh pouted. Taehyung frowned and sighed deeply.

"Joonsuh... He's extremely busy okay. He's a billionaire so he needs to run his company. - Taehyungs eyes met with the gift bag- but he bought you the barney you wanted".

Joonsuh smiled wide eye'd. "He did?!?".

"I love both my daddies! They're the best!". Joonsuh said running to the bag to take out the human sized stuffed toy.

He squeezed the doll tightly with his tiny little arms. His eyes seemed a bit droopy. Making Taehyung smile.

"c'mere". He said picking up Joonsuh along with the stuffed toy in the other hand.

"You tired?". Joonsuh nod his head"Want to go to sleep?". Another nod. "Sing?". Another sleepy nod.

Taehyung turned to Jimin. "I'll just put him to sleep and then come back down",

"Erh... Actually I have to be somewhere else right now. Thanks for returning my car btw... ".

"Sure...". The disappointment clearly hidden but it was there.

He climbed the stairs with a sleepy Joonsuh in his arms. He opened the half ajar door slowly placing Joonsuh on the bed. Trying not to wake him from the sleepy state that he was in.

Once Joonsuh was nicely placed on the bed. He curled into a protective position of spooning but not actually spooning (guys, you get the picture ). Stroking his baby's hair. Placing a soft chaste kiss on his temple and cheek. And he began singing the twinkle twinkle song.

-----

The next morning Mr. & Mrs. Kim went out to do some more grocery shopping. Thinking it would be a good idea because Mrs. Kim wanted to spoil Joonsuh. Even if Taehyung was against it. But they never listen to him.

He sighed as they left out if the driveway. Joonsuh was still fast asleep upstairs. He couldn't wake him up.

He made an about turn before there was a knock at the door.

He swung it open blinking a few times

Jungkook stood at the other side of the threshold. "Morning to you to".

Taehyung groaned wanting to close the door in his face. But the younger stuck his foot out, blocking the door from slamming into his face.

"Taehyung, don't make it difficult for both of us", Jungkook said in a warning tone.