chapter 30

Yoongi heard his apartments doorbell ring. He got up from his couch when all of a sudden his lips got attacked.

He knew she would be back here again cause let's face it she was addicted to his cock. They're both rich so none of them took advantage of each other. To Yoongi it's a win-win, sex-friends with benefits situation.

She pulled back showing him she came with a bottle of vodka , as a gift.

"C'mon... I have stress and it's not my day today. I need you to relieve me". She said immediately taking off her jacket and unzipping her dress.

It wasn't the first time they've been going at it.

They found themselves naked in the bedroom. With Yoongi on top of her.

"Okay what's up... You're not your self and it is affecting my sex life". She complained while her legs were wide open with him on top.

Yoongi rolled his eyes and placed his dick into the shearing heat. He groaned and started moving in and out of her. Penetrating soo deeply in side her.

Jimin starred out of the window at the luxurious hotel. He sighed heavily as they were still searching for parking space.

Once they found a new open spot. They pulled in nicely. Jimin was about to open the cars door when he saw that none of them were making any movement of getting out along with him.

"I should have known". Jimin said.

"Text me when you're having a problem with him not believing you okay". Taehyung explained.

"Whatever!", Jimin said getting out of the car.

He made it in to the lobby. Some people were starring at him since he looked pissed off and angry. He didn't blame them. But they could keep their noses out of hours business or angry state.

He made his way to the elevator. Pressing the last floor ontop of the building of the penthouse.

He made his way to Yoongi's door when it was half ajar.

He frowned when he saw that there was a sealed bottle of vodka and clothes thrown all over the floor.

His eyes were blown wide with what he was thinking then he saw a dress on the floor when all of a sudden he heard a loud moaning coming from upstairs.

His heart was thudding in his chest as he slowly made his way up the stairs quietly. The bedroom door was also wide open giving Jimin a clear view of the activity.

A sob choked out, making his hand fly to cover his mouth.

Yoongi froze when he heard that choking sob. He stopped ramming into the girl that was currently underneath him. He was about to let go inside of her but that sob stopped everything.

He pulled out turning around. He was shocked to see the one and only Jimin standing there.

Hurt written all over his face. "I think this is not my problem... ", the girl said getting up from the bed wrapping the bed sheets around her waist.

She hurriedly walked past Jimin. Who was still in a daze. Why did he feel like this?Why did it hurt seeing Yoongi with someone else? They weren't even together. But yet.. He still felt this way.

Betrayed.

Yoongi threw on a pair of boxers.And quickly grabbing a clean t-shirt before turning back to Jimin completely.

"What are you doing here? After two fucking weeks you finally decided to show your face to me? Wow... So why are you here?".

Jimin broke out in a sob. Yoongi's entire face changed. Morfing into complete and utter disbelief.

" I hate myself I hate you for leaving me here alone. I-I gave myself to you and all you did was throw me like some used wash rag and you don't know how much that makes me hate you even more!!!",

Yoongi's expression softened.

"Why did you leave me?"

"That's the problem Jimin. I didn't leave. I was merely a block away to get you breakfast". Yoongi's voice was soft. Caring almost. And Yoongi wasn't sure of what to make of the situation right now anymore.

"Are you okay? ". he finally manages to break the pregnant silence.

Jimin shakes his head. Eyes still blurry from all the excessive crying. He tried to muffle his cries.

Unsure of how the younger would act, Yoongi slowly takes a few steps closer towards Jimin.

"Look at me, I'm sorry. I just thought that you wouldn't want me anywhere near you. if I knew that you were in any type of danger I would've. .. I don't know what I would've done actually to be honest with myself. Jimin...? I didn't run away from you. You ran from me".

A sob like hiccup escaped Jimin's lips. Yoongi pulled him closer, and Jimin dives head first against the olders chest.

"Shhhh... I'm here okay. I'm not leaving any time soon, not unless you want me to".

Jimin.shakes his head aggressively. Wrapping his arms around Yoongi's back, fisting into the material. Crying like the big baby he has become.

"I need to ask you something. I wanted to ask you before you ran out on me. I wanted to ask you...- I wanted to know where we stand with eachother Jimin. cause I can't be in a relationship with someone who's gonna run out on me". Yoongi voiced.

All Jimin could do at that moment was cry. He was mad, angry at Yoongi, at what he saw just a few moments ago. He wasn't going to fall soo easily ever again.

He takes a deep breath, trying to calm himself. "It doesn't make us anything. I mean it was nothing but just sex right".

"Just sex...? Wow... just wow Jimin!".

"Well what did you want me to say? I just saw you fucking a girl. it's easy for you to move on Yoongi. seeing her... on that bed... it's-"

"I care about you! "

____________________________________

Taehyung and Jungkook has been sitting in the car for quite some time. Tae feelings a bit on edge when suddenly he felt bile coming up in his mouth.

He got out of the car feeling sick. Running to the nearest trash can before hurling what he ate this morning.and last night's dinner back up.

Jungkook for out of the car. Eyebrows knit together in.confusion. He started rubbing soothing circles on the olders back.

"Hey... are you okay?".

Taehyung sighed once he felt like himself again. But then fear rushes through him. Suddenly feelings sick all over again, he puked again for the second time.

Wiping his mouth with the back of his sleeve, he looks up at Jungkook. sighing before getting up.