chapter 28

Taehyung sat next to Jimin who was still bawling his eyes out from all the tears. The last time he actually saw Jimin crying was at his fathers funeral a long time ago back in high school.

Jimin still hasn't explained himself yet. He just started crying.

When he finally managed to stop,which felt like forever, he only sniffled. And being the patient one Taehyung pulled Jimin out of his embrace gently. Holding onto his shoulders.

"Hey... What's up? I thought you were stronger than this,what happened?". Taehyung asked softly.

"Yoongi happened that's what". Jimin hung his head low.

"Did that idiot hurt you? Are you okay?".

"Ne, I'm fine but... I did something terrible and now I can't get it back. And I feel horrible for taking things too far too fast", Jimin said curling up into ball.

"I don't understand? What can't you get back?".

There was a long pause. Jimin sighed heavily. Resting his head between his knees. Pressing them tightly against both sides of his face.

"I can't get back my virginity... I sound like a girl I know... I gave in too quickly cause I really want him to like me. I woke up and he wasn't there. He was gone and I felt like I was just another one night stand for him. Like he used me-I felt like I was using him too but ~".

"- but you still crush on him. And sleeping with him made you crazy in love with him...". Tae sighed.

"Well yeah... We had sex and I really wanted it to be like we're in a relationship but he's probably with someone else now. I don't care". Jimin said grumbling

"Jimin what actually happened. You can't tell me that you don't care when. We both know it's a lie".

"He came after me. But I couldn't think straight... Urgh this is confusing, so I just took off".

"Jimin!!! You told me you screwed up. What exactly did you screw up because you made it sound like Yoongi is the bad guy here" Taehyung complained.

"I knowwwwwww.....arghh!!! Don't remind me. But my ass really hurts. And you don't understand cause you're not the one who was still lying in bed, feeling like a used toy or play thing".

Pinching the bridge of his nose, with his thumb and forefinger. Tae took a deep breath before talking again.

"I can't help you. I don't even know why I'm here in the first place cause I thought you really needed me...but let me just say this once okay. Go over to Yoongi's house, ask him where the two of you stand with each other. Who knows maybe it's not as bad as you think. Or a big misunderstanding".

Jimin whined childishly. "But why?".

"Because you slept with him not me...seriously Jimin. Try and fix whatever it is that needs fixing okay". He said as calmly as he could. "I need to go now. Jungkook is waiting outside and I promised Joonsuh that I would bring him ice-cream". Taehyung said getting up from the comfy couch until he noticed that Jimins pants had a blood spot on them.

"Erhm... Jimin...don't freak out okay but your bleeding".

"Eh?-",Jimin raised his eyebrow quizzically. Looking down he saw that he indeed had a blood spot."Oh... ~can you do me a favor? Catch me when I fall okay? Okay". Jimin felt his knees go weak and Immediately Taehyung carried out his request and caught him.

"JUNGKOOK!!!". Taehyung screamed as loud as he could.

The door went flying open when the younger saw the blood he was confused at what happened. But he knew Taehyung would have wanted him to take Jimin to the hospital.