Chapter 1 - Prologue

//Authors note:
Hi guys! Thanks a bunch for reading my story, I am a huge Luhan and Xiumin fan. (yes I do ship Lumin/Xiuhan) I hope you enjoy this story, be forewarned about my awkward grammar and spelling. Thanks again!

Main Characters:
Ling - a hard working girl carrying quite a number of part time jobs to pay her tuition fees in Beijing. Currently taking a break from her last year of studies. She is a big fan of Luhan because of the fame he has in China, and she knows of EXO, but not well.

Luhan - since leaving EXO, he has been feeling lonely with no one to hangout with. He's very shy around people he just met but will eventually show his playful and mischievous personality.

Xiumin - playful and very forward. Despite not being as expressive as Luhan, Xiumin is very protective over Luhan. He is very independent as the eldest member of EXO and does not show his weakness easily.

EXO members.

Future characters will be introduced along the story.
---------------------------------------------------------
Ling's POV

"Ling, I understand that it's your first day and I don't want to pressure you, but please try to be on time to work." Mr. Zhang said patting me on the back just as I ran through the back door of the small coffee shop.

I bent 90 degrees. "Sorry, sorry it won't happen again."

I ran to change into my uniform and returned to the front desk where Mr. Zhang had begun to brew coffee.

"There going to be a special visitor today, an old friend of mine."

I looked up at him from my seat in front of the counter and grinned. "Sure, I'm flexible."

Mr. Zhang smiled at me. His shaggy long hair draped forward covering his tired brown eyes. Around his mouth was a layer of facial hair that really needed to be shaven off.

"Here." I handed him my hair tie.

He took it with no hesitation and ties his hair back into a low ponytail.

Passing mid-day, business had really started to slow down. I found myself washing the dishes repeatedly just to find myself something productive to do. Mr. Zhang had began to read today's paper, once in a while bursting out in laughter and updating me on the latest news.

"Ling, customer!" Mr. Zhang called out from the front if the counter.

I rushed out and began to take orders, bowing to every new customer.

"Welcome!" I looked to the door just as the chime rang, signaling a new customer.

A boy wearing a black face mask and shades walked in and looked around. He walked right past me, heavy base music blaring through his earphones. He stopped in front of the counter and ran his hand through his shaggy brown hair.

I kept staring at him as I continued to deliver peoples orders. He took off his face mask revealing a cute smile beneath it. The more I looked at him the more familiar he looked when eventually, it dawned on me.

Luhan? Ex-EXO member and now one of the biggest faces in China. What is he doing here?

After putting down the last order, I joined Mr. Zhang behind the counter and stared intently at the boy.

"You are!" I muttered to myself.

"Shh." Mr. Zhang put a finger to his lip. "this is the friend of mine, you know of Luhan right?"

I grinned and took his hand which was resting on the counter.

"I'm a big fan," I whispered.

He looked a bit shocked for a brief second but recovered instantly with a smile. "Thank you!"