Chapter 4

//Author's Note:
Surprise! SUPER cliché ending for the last chapter haha, but its going to get a lot more interesting now that Luhan and Xiumin are together!

Thanks for continuous reading!
Enjoy the story.
---------------------------------------------------------
Luhan's POV

I had rushed into the back room after hearing Ling's shouting. Yet after entering the change room to see what had happened. I kind of wished that I didn't go in at all.

Before me stood a half naked Xiumin, and beside me, cowering next to the door, was Ling, red in the face and panting slightly.

"Ahem," I broke the silence. "What's the situation here?"

I forwarded the question to Xiumin, but Ling was the one that spoke. "I fell into the change room while trying to give him his dress shirt."

Xiumin looked puzzled for a brief moment then nodded hesitantly. It was pretty obvious that was not what had happened, but I didn't ask any further. My eyes lingered on Xiumin, he looked as good as ever. It had always surprised me to see Xiumin's toned body, as it didn't match his face and height at all. I took a deep breath, taking in the fact that he was actually there, standing in front if me. The friend I haven't had contact with since leaving EXO.

I pulled Ling out of the change room and closed the door behind me so that I was alone with Xiumin.

Sorry Ling, I need some time to take this in.

"Lu-ge." he said apologetically.

I rushed to him and gave him a great bear hug. "Minseok! What are you doing here!"

"To visit you!" His face broke into a smile. "Wow look at you, so different now."

"What really?" I laughed shyly, Xiumin always praised me at random times and I'm never prepared for them.

"We have so much to catch up on!" Xiumin pulled me into a hug again, this time longer and a lot more passionate. I couldn't help but find myself hugging him back.

It really has been a long time.

-----♡
Ling's POV

I tapped on the counter waiting for the two love birds to emerge from the back room. They've been talking for hours, so long that the customers have all left and it was almost closing time. Zhang-ge passed me a latte with a drawing of a baozi on it.

"How's my skill, am I getting better at it?"

I groaned. "Zhang-ge, I've already drank 4 cups of these, I can't drink anymore."

I pushed the cup back at him.

"Haha, jealous of Xiumin aren't you."

I glared at him.

"You drank all the ones without a baozi on it." He pointed at the empty cups.

I reached over the counter and slapped him on the shoulder.

"I don't expect Lu-ge to tell me everything, I mean we've only met each other 2 days ago. But really, to shut me out like that."

Zhang-ge laughed at me. "Don't think about it too much, Luhan may not look it, but he values his pride a lot, he probably just don't want you to see a weak side of him."

I groaned again. "Ahh, I don't care. I'm going to go for my next part time."

Zhang-ge looked over at the dishes which were already done. I laughed at him. "I already cleaned everything up."