Chapter 55

//Author's Note:
Ling leaves EXO dorm so that there can be no more drama in the dorm. Is Borin happy now that Ling is gone and out of her way?

Thanks for continuous reading!
Enjoy the story.
---------------------------------------------------------
Sehun's POV

The members decided to go out to eat for lunch before we carried out our small schedule for the day. Borin wrapped her arms around me before I left and kissed my cheeks, giggling to herself. I said nothing and crawled into the van, fully aware that the members were staring at me with concern. I didn't mind it, Ling was safe and protected because of me.

The month of break we had, thanks to the fans, came to a halting stop when our managers found out the members went to China to visit Ling. For some reason, Kim Young Min was completely against the members from seeing Ling, another reason why I was so determined to be with her.

We left for the photo shoot where Chanyeol had already been since morning. He didn't acknowledge us when we walked in but took his burger from the bag none the less. I watched Suho join him in the corner of the room, murmuring to each other with urgent expressions.

"Oh? Where is the little lady?"

I looked up to see the photographer talking to Xiumin.

Right, even the photography crew knew Ling.

Not wanting to hear about Ling I made my way to the change room where I pulled on the ripped pair of jeans and sweater for the concept. I turn to fix my hair slightly before heading into the makeup room. I smiled remembering the familiar feeling of Ling's fingers running through my hair.

I recall the first time I met her at the fan signing. Her eyes were bright behind her glasses and her Korean was choppy, but her feelings shone through to me the most vividly. I remember asking her to teach me how to write her name in Chinese so that I could sign her album better. I remember learning the pronunciation and meaning of her name.

Ling, Bell.

That's right, Ling was just like a bell. Her laugh chimed like bells and the sound of her voice soothed me like bells. I smirked to myself remembering the ring I wore that day, it was 2 sizes too big for me and I had been playing with it all through the fan signing. When it had rolled onto the floor, she jumped to pick it up and, seeing that she was so infatuated with me, I gave it to her as a present. Little did I know that she was going to be on my mind constantly after that.

Ring girl.

I quirked a small smile and made my way to the makeup room to join the other members. My hand enclosed around the note she had snuck into my room before she left.

I'll see her again tonight.

-----
Xiumin's POV

As I ate dinner, I observed Borin. What photos had she been talking about at the doorway with Sehun that made him open the door? 

Could they have been worse than the ones Ling got on her phone? Just how much pressure are you shouldering yourself Sehun?

I eyed Sehun suspiciously from the corners of my eyes, he hadn't been himself all day and I was starting to worry. I watched him play with his bowl of rice, tossing the pieces back and forth with a small smile on his lips. Once in a while, he would chuckle to himself then dart his eyes up at us as if just realizing that we were there with him.

"Hunnie, you have to eat your dinner," Borin said with a face full of concern. She fed him a piece of potato which he rejected with a flick of his head.