Chapter 12

//Author's Note:
Xiumin doesn't seem to be taking his responsibilities seriously as an EXO member. Could it be that he's willing to sacrifice it for Ling, or just that he's lonely in EXO because Luhan is no longer there?

Luhan's at a hospital in Korea? Now you shall see why him getting hurt was necessary.

Thanks for continuous reading!
Enjoy the story.
---------------------------------------------------------
Ling's POV

I had told Zhang-ge to pick me up at their dorm so that we could go to the hospital together. I specifically kept this from Xiumin as we walked home in worry.

Of course, all this backfired when we arrived home and Zhang-ge was already there.

"Ling let's go."

"Where are you going?" Lay asked joining into our conversation. "What's happened."

Xiumin looked at the members and his gaze rested on Sehun. "Luhan's at the hospital."

Sehun's expression turned dark instantly and he grabbed his coat. "We're going."

Suho nodded and the members all left to grab their jackets.

"No!" I screamed at them and they stopped in their tracks. "You signed a contract!"

Suho sat down in thought. "That's true."

Sehun didn't stop and headed for the door. "I don't care."

Kai held him back. "Let's think of another way."

"Use the fans," Zhang-ge muttered impatiently at me. "Once they find out that Luhan's at a hospital in Korea, they'll have to let them see him."

Lay nodded. "That's not a bad idea."

I explained to the members and they nodded their heads.

"Baekhyung has a fan account he uses to interact secretly with the fans." Chanyeol grinned and Baekhyung blushed. The two of them huddled together on his phone and started to spread the news. Zhang-ge passed his phone to me.

"It's all over the Chinese news, I don't think you need to do that," He said scratching at his stubbles. "We got swarmed at the airport when I went to meet him too. Everything should already be in the media."

"Oh!" Baekhyung yelled. "They already know! SM is getting major hate right now."

He played a video on his phone.

"Fans have gathered in front of SM entertainment to protest against not letting the members of EXO see their former member Luhan at the hospital." The reporter was yelling at the top of his lungs over the fan cries. "The former Chinese member was transported to Korea earlier tonight after being in a fatal hit and run accident in Beijing, China. It is reported that he did not want to abandon his Korea concert which will be happening later this month. Nothing has been heard from the Chinese police regarding the suspects, but the investigation is ongoing."

Suho's phone rang.

"Hyung-nim?" Everyone looked at him. "Yes, yes, I understand."

He hung up and grabbed his jacket. "They're letting us see him."

Everyone cheered and left to prepare.

"You and Zhang-ge should probably go ahead of us," Suho told me. "It'll be bad if our manager sees you here."

I agreed and left with Zhang-ge to the hospital.

-----♡
Luhan's POV

They made too much of a deal about it on the news.