Chapter 56

//Author's Notes:
I always feel bad when I'm writing about Sehun and Ling's relationship. I don't imagine him to be someone who will be open with his feelings especially since his two hyung are in love with her.

Who knows though, maybe that will change.

Thanks for continuous reading!
Enjoy the story.
---------------------------------------------------------
Ling's POV

When I woke up, he was gone. There were no signs of him ever being in the room with me. I sat up annoyed, realising that this was the second time someone left me to wake up to a surprise. I grabbed my phone and my fingers linger in my contacts. 

I only had Luhan and Minseok's numbers on my phone. The other members didn't have time to give me their numbers due to their busy schedules.

I hover over Xiumin's name, wondering how weird it would be for me to ask him about Sehun's whereabouts. I bit back and shook my head.

I was just concerned for him that's all. I sent a text to Xiumin asking him if Sehun was back at the dorm.

No, why?
-Minseok

No reason.
-Ling

I couldn't bring myself to tell him that he'd been with me last night. I could almost see the twitch of annoyance at the corner of his mouth as he look at me with disappointment. I recall the words he said to me on the plane and bit back a smile.

He's still so protective of me despite us breaking up. 

Pushing Xiumin off my mind, I focused back on the problem at hand. I had an unsettling feeling in the pit of my stomach about Sehun's safety. Being impatient to know that he's alright, I grabbed my jacket and head for the door, hoping that maybe I could find him before Borin did.

He's vulnerable right now, I can't just leave him alone.

Just as I was about to reach for the handle, my phone rings. I answer it, struggling to put on my shoes.

"Hello?" I took my keys from a nearby rack, my attention not really focused on the conversation.

"Good morning,"

I froze at the sound of the deep cold voice that greeted me and suddenly I forgot everything.

He hasn't contacted me since the last time I was in Korea, What did he want from me now?

-----
Sehun's POV

I received a text from Xiumin just as I was about to enter the dorm.

Where are you, Ling was asking about you.
-Minseok

I grin. It's nice to know that she's still worrying about me.

I'm at the door.
-Sehun

Alright, but please don't make Ling worry.
-Minseok

I frown and remembered that Xiumin had broken up with Ling.

"Speak for yourself," I muttered bitterly under my breath and opened the door to the dorm. I yawn and make my way across the hall. It'd be good to get some shut eyes, I didn't get a wink of sleep next to Ling last night.

The corners of my mouth lifted as I remembered her sleeping face and my heart began to race again.

"Out late?"

Borin was staring at me, standing with her hands on her hips in the empty living room. I stared at her for a brief moment but did not feel like putting up with her this particular morning. I ignore her and head for the stairs.