Ch.Sixteen

"Hello." Baekhyun answered his phone.

"Hello, Baekhyun. This is Eunji. Are you busy now?"

"Oh, Eunji. No, I'm not, why're you calling?"

"Baek, you were having lunch with Bomi at school right?"

"Yeah, why? Is there something wrong with her?"

"No, it's not it. Is someone else joining you at lunch?"

"No. What is it, Eunji? Is she alright?" Baekhyun starting to worried.

"She's fine, Baekhyun. Don't worry about her. One more thing, is she acting weird when she was having lunch with you?"

"Huh? No, I don't..." Baekhyun stop after remember about how Bomi acted on their lunch, "Hmm, I don't know if this what you called acting weird, but back then seems like she was avoiding someone at the cafeteria, she didn't let me to take a look who was it, and she just hurriedly back to class. I asked her why and she just said she didn't want to get into trouble."

"Ah... Okay I get it, thanks Baekhyun."

"So, is she really fine?"

"Yup, perfectly fine. Thanks for accompanied her, Baek. Can you keep it a secret from Bomi that I asked you about this?"

"As long as you're saying the truth that she was fine."

"You can trust me, Baekhyun. I'm hanging up."

"Ok."

Baekhyun trying to reassure himself, she's fine Baek, you need to trust her friend. But why she sounded so urgent? Just who is the one that makes Bomi acted that way back then? Ay, you'll know if she want you to know about it. Baekhyun then look at his phone and saw he got a message.

From: Bomi

Message: Attachment – contact 'Eunji ♥'

Baek, I'm sending you Eunji contact so you can save her number on your phone. She called me earlier and she asked your number, so I guess she'll call you later. I'm afraid your not gonna answer if it's from unknown number, that's why I'm telling you first. If she bothering you with something, just let me know, Baek. :D

Ah, so she texted me first about it, I didn't hear the notification sound. Baekhyun then save Eunji contact from Bomi, Hmm, she put this sign too on Eunji number, I thought she just put it special on her boyfriend number. Baekhyun remember he saw Bomi named Kyung contact with it. Baekhyun then rename it with deleted the ♥ sign on his phone and replied Bomi message.

From: Baekhyun

Message: Yeah, I just finish talking to her just now. What'll you do if she was bothering me? You're gonna scolded her?

From: Bomi

Message: You bet I will. She's really bothering you with something, Baek?

From: Baekhyun

Message: Woah, you're scary friend. Hahaha. Don't worry, she's not bothering me. :)

From: Bomi

Message: So you're not gonna be my friend because I'm scary? :D Why is she calling you then?

From: Baekhyun

Message: It's secret. :p

From: Baekhyun

Message: I forgot this, of course I still wanna be your friend. Please don't kick me out from your friend list because I said you're scary. :D