Ch.Thirty Four

Eunji, Hayoung, Bomi and Baekhyun are going to have lunch after Bomi parent going back to their home.

"You didn't need to go back to school, model student?" Bomi asked him.

"Skipping just one day not gonna bring much difference for my grade."

"Omo, look at your confidence."

"I'm learning from my seatmate."

"Not for this kind of situation.." Bomi pinched his cheek and laugh.

"Bom, where's Kyung? It's weird he's not coming at all today." Hayoung said.

"He's got an exam today. I hope he can come after he finished it, I miss him a lot. It's been so long since I've seen his face because he's got so busy with his campus event."

"When the event will be held anyway?" Eunji asked.

"On August if I'm not wrong."

"Oh, then we're already off school at that time. Let's come together on his event." Hayoung said.

"Ah.. Yes.." Bomi answered with uncertainty.

"Why is your face like that, Baek?" Eunji asked.

"Huh? Like what?"

"Like you were disappointed or something."

Bomi then take a look at Baekhyun, "Are you?"

"A little, but I can't say it in front of them."

"Don't tell me you were disappointed because we're coming along right now?" Hayoung asked.

"Ay... No.. You'll cringe if you heard it." Baekhyun laugh.

"Aaww.. Seriously.. Then please keep it to yourself." Eunji said.

They arrived on restaurant and have lunch for almost an hour before going back to the school. Bomi said she'll clean herself first in her house before going back to school, so Eunji, Hayoung and Baekhyun separated with her and go to the school without her.

"Don't you think Bomi was kinda distracted earlier?" Baekhyun asked Eunji and Hayoung.

"Well, she was quieter than usual, maybe she's just tired after her match." Hayoung answered.

"Even if there's something, she'll tell us soon, Baek." Eunji added.

"She always tells you everything?" Baekhyun asked.

"Pretty much yes. And I think she'll do the same with you, Baek." Eunji answered.

"You think so?"

"Why? Are there something we didn't know?" Hayoung asked.

"Oh? No.." Maybe I'm the one who overreacting.

"We should running to our class, Mr. Lim already spot us." Hayoung said and start running then Baekhyun and Eunji follow her behind to enter their own class. Baekhyun waiting for Bomi to come but even after the school was finished, Bomi didn't come.

From: Baekhyun

Message: Babomi, you overslept aren't you? And then you decided to skip school after you woke up. XD

From: Baekhyun

Message: Are you really sleeping?

Baekhyun message her again when she didn't reply. But then Bomi didn't answer for long time so Baekhyun thought maybe she's really sleeping right now.