Ch.Thirty Three

Bomi was enjoying the performance until Baekhyun drag her to the back.

"Accompany me here." Baekhyun said after he succeeds to bring Bomi sit at the back.

"Why don't you join us? It's more fun there." Bomi said with her eyes still fix on the performance.

"For you and their female fans maybe."

"You're not enjoying their performance?"

"How can I when you cheering at them passionately without even looking back at me. And what's with that Junior kid, he always looking at you and even wink several times."

Bomi now turn to him and then laugh a little, "Seriously Baek?"

"What? It's true.."

"So all these times you only looking at me huh.." Bomi teased him and think that he'll drop this subject if she she did that. But unexpectedly Baekhyun cup her face instead and look into her eyes, "Yes, I am. What's wrong with paying attention to my girlfriend.."

Bomi gulped when Baekhyun now keep getting closer to her so she quickly answer him, "No.. That was sweet of you Baek." Bomi pull his hands off her face and tried to look away, "Bomi-ah, I love you."

Bomi surprise because she didn't expect Baekhyun will say that at the time, "I.. I know.." Bomi stuttered and clear her throat.

"Now you can't focus on their performance right.." Baekhyun chuckled, "No, I can." Bomi turn to looking at the stage and join to cheering at Chanyeol when they finished their second song. But she knows that Baekhyun was looking at her so she quite feels awkward to not do something about that.

"Baek, stop it."

"What exactly?" Baekhyun tried to hold his laughter at Bomi expression.

"You know what I mean."

"No, I don't.."

Bomi sigh and then turn to him, "I lost, Bacon. Yes, I can't concentrate on the performance now."

Baekhyun smile widely, "Next step, let's make that Junior kid stop looking at you."

"What? No, Baek.. He was looking at everyone in turn."

"But mostly at you.. How can you not realize of that fact, Babomi.."

"And you're so sure because?"

"You said it yourself, I was only looking at you, Bom." Baekhyun smiled.

"Cheesy.."

"Earlier you said that was sweet.. How come it turn to cheesy now.."

"I wasn't thinking straight earlier."

"Because I'm doing this?" Baekhyun cup her face once again and Bomi eyes widened, "No.." Bomi tried her best to keep calm.

Baekhyun smirk, "Let see how long you will lie to me and yourself." Baekhyun slowly move closer to her until there's only a few inch between both of them. Bomi slightly move backward, "Okay, I.. I lost, Baek.."

"I know you will." Baekhyun pull her back closer to him and he kisses her slowly. Bomi squeeze her hands to hold back her feelings right now but she just couldn't fight her feelings. She closes her eyes eventually and kisses him back.

Bomi broke the kiss when she heard people cheering which means the song was ended. Now she realized they were kissing in the crowd.

"I.. I miss the performance because of you. Aish.." Bomi stand up and going back to where she was standing before to watch the performance or to be exact pretend to watch the performance. Yes, right now she doesn't really care about watching the performance, she just needs to get away from him so she can hide her red face.