Ch.Thirty Seven

"Let's break up." Those words are still ringing in Bomi head for these past two days. Her eyes are somehow swollen because of crying so much.

Haa... Bomi sigh when she looks at her face in the mirror. Look how terrible you are, babomi. Cheer up for a little will you. You can't go to school with face like that. Bomi wash her face once again, trying to hide her swollen eyes, but it's just not that easy. She's going to dining room to have a breakfast and her mother talk to her before going to the supermarket.

"Are you sure you just eating that much?"

"I don't really have an appetite. Should I just skip school today, Omma?"

"Don't running away anymore, Bomi-ah. You need to learn that running away will get you in trouble sooner or later." Her mother pats her back, "Try to cheer up, even though Omma know it's hard to do that. Try to explain to Baekhyun if you have a chance, if not, you'll regret it when you finally leave him to Seoul."

Bomi sigh, "Omma, can you hug me?" Bomi don't really have any strength left and she really need her mother magical hug to give her strength.

"My Baby..." Bomi mother hug her and stroke her hair, "You'll be fine, my dear. Tell Omma if Baekhyun hurt you again today, I'll come to him."

"And do what, Omma?"

"Make him regret that he'll never gonna make it to my son in law list anymore."

"Omma..." Bomi laugh a little to hear her mother ridiculous statement.

"There is my Bomi. A kid with full of laugh."

"Thanks, Omma. You're the best."

---

"What are you doing?" Sehun asked when he saw Bomi tried to peek inside the class.

"Sehun.. Hey.." Bomi greet him with awkward tone.

"What's wrong with you? And where were you yesterday? You said we will meet after the concert but then you two never came."

"Sorry about that. We have an emergency. Sehun-ah, let's talk."

"Huh?"

"I'm really curious how did you get Hayoung grandparent permission to bring Hayoung to SNSD concert? That was amazing, you know."

"I know I'm amazing. No need to tell me that."

"Aish.. Seriously.."

"You really want to talk about it?" Bomi nodded, "Okay sure, but before that, tell me why you are avoiding to anwer my question?"

"What question?"

"Where were you and Baekhyun went after the concert? I don't accept the emergency answer."

"Do I need to answer that?"

"Yes, because you made Hayoung worried so much, Bomi. You didn't even send her a single text to explain what was happened. If you didn't want to tell me, then you need to tell her, Bomi. After that, I'll tell you my awesome work."

Bomi smiled, "I'm really thankful that you are her boyfriend. Okay, I'll tell her later, Sehun."

"Good.. Tell me when you finally tell her." Sehun said and then move to going inside the class.

But then he stops and turn to Bomi again, "Why are you still standing there? You won't go inside?"

"Later."