Ch.Twenty Two

At Bomi Parent Supermarket

"How do you make him let you to stay?" Bomi asked when Baekhyun come inside the supermarket.

"He's a basically good person just like you and your family, of course he let me stay to help here."

"But he's really stubborn until you talk to him."

"I'm just glad that he wants to talk to me and the magic works."

"Hahaha... What kind of talk is that."

Someone open the supermarket door, Bomi and Baekhyun said 'Eoseo Oseyo' in unison but then back in casual talk when they see Hayoung and Eunji there.

"Omo, now they even watch over the supermarket together." Hayoung teased them.

"It's because my parent are having a lunch that's why you only saw two of us here." Bomi explain.

"But Baekhyun is not supposed to be here at the first place so your reason kinda invalid, Bom." Eunji said.

"I just want to help Bomi parent, she didn't know I was coming here until lunch time." Baekhyun explain.

"Ah, is that so? Well, even if the two of you planned to work together is no problem with us, right Hayoung-ah?" Hayoung nodded, "Of course. Let's just get along without any secret." Hayoung said.

"The two of you sure think whatever you want." Bomi shake her head.

"Bom-ah, Kyung called me to ask me go with him. You didn't tell him we are having sleepover tonight?" Eunji asked.

"I'm sorry, I just don't want to meet him for a while."

"You still mad at him? What exactly happened between the three of you?"

"We talk about it later, okay..."

"Why? Because Baekhyun here? Then maybe he can clear your head just like he made you apologize when we were arguing."

"It's different Eunji. Let's talk about it later."

"Should I just take a leave so you can have a talk?" Baekhyun asked.

"No, you need to get used with the two of them, Baek. They always like that." Hayoung said.

"Yeah, it's just warming up discussion for us." Eunji said with smile but Baekhyun still worried.

"It's true Baek. We're not fighting right now. No need to worry about it." Bomi said and finally Baekhyun nodded.

"Woah, you believe it only when Bomi said that." Hayoung shake her head, "You are too much Baek."

"No, it's not like that."

"Ay, it's true. Who do you think we are, Baek?" Eunji joking.

"You are Bomi friends." Baekhyun answered seriously so Bomi, Eunji, and Hayoung laugh.

"I was joking, Baek." Eunji said, "Oh, and next time you can answer that Hayoung and I are your friends."

"That's right Baek. Now you are our friend too." Hayoung said.

"Ah, okay." Baekhyun smile widely to hear that.

"Maybe next time you can have a sleepover here." Hayoung said.

"NE?" Baekhyun surprised.

"Why are you so surprised to hear that? It's not like you only with Bomi alone, there's me, Hayoung and Kyung too." Eunji said and makes Baekhyun face blushed a little.