Ch. Forty Five

Bomi come out from bathroom and find Kyung outside the door.

"Thank God you're really here." Kyung said and smiled.

"Why? Something happened?"

"No. Come on, Bom."

"Hmm? Where?"

"We have a date, remember?"

"Ah.. Right.." Bomi tried her best to smiling, "Everyone's ready?"

"No, change of plan. We're going alone."

"Oh? Really? Let me say goodbye to everyone then."

"No." Kyung hold her back, "No need to do that. I already tell them anyway. Come on, let's go." Kyung hurriedly take Bomi outside.

Sehun, Chen and Baekhyun walking to Chorong and others place after talking with people at the front row.

"Wow, I know that SM trainee is gonna be talented, but you guys still amazed me nonetheless." Chorong gave them thumbs up.

"Thank you nuna."

"Your last performance was really good, makes me regret that I missed your solo performance." Hoya said.

"Thanks for come here to watch us." Chen said.

"Well, it's not my first intention, but I have fun watching you."

"Ah, you come for a date. Nuna, want to hang out with us since they'll leave you behind for a date?"

"Yah, why do you make it sound so bad." Eunji said.

"He's just jealous." Sehun said.

"Where do you guys want to take me?" Chorong asked.

"Hmm, playing games in our room? Hehe.." Chen scratching his head and Chorong just laugh.

Baekhyun didn't say anything and just wonder his vision left and right searching for something, oh well, scratch that, someone. And we all know who he was looking for.

"I'll consider it when I got boring in my room later." Chorong said.

"Okay, nuna. So you guys will leaving now?"

"If you really finished with today's work." Hayoung answered.

"Finish or not, we're leaving." Sehun put his arm around Hayoung waist and Hayoung blushed.

"Let's go then. We can't stay until night here, so we gotta go." Hoya said.

"Careful everyone. Enjoy your date." Chorong smiled.

"Bomi?" Baekhyun finally speak before Eunji, Hayoung and their couple leaves.

"She's with Kyung, and she's already left for their date." Eunji answered with frown waiting for Baekhyun asking more but he doesn't.

There's sad expression in Baekhyun face when he heard it. He just nodded as he didn't know what to say. Then Seung Hwan calling Chen and Baekhyun to the backstage so they leave for a moment.

"Eonni, we will comeback here before going back to Gyeonggi-do." Hayoung said.

"Okay, just take your time." Chorong said and waved at them as they were leaving.

Her eyes stay on the couple until they were out of her vision. "Jealous much?" Someone talk from her behind.

"That startled me." Chorong turn around, "Yah.." She cooed but then realized that she shouldn't have talk like that.