Ch.Twenty Three

The bell for first break finally rang and Bomi breathe a sigh of relief because it means finally the math lesson is over.

"You're doing well today, Bom." Baekhyun refer to her work in math.

"Thanks to you, Baek. You really the best." Bomi give him two thumbs up.

"I think it's incomparable from what you did at the presentation. You really saved me."

"Don't exaggerate it." Bomi chuckled.

"Thank God you're here." Chen said after standing in front of Bomi and Baekhyun.

"Oh, Chen." Bomi said.

"Why are you here?" Baekhyun asked with unpleasant tone.

Chen scoffed, "Of course to meet Bomi. You're not gonna saying you have another fictive business with her right, Baekhyun." Baekhyun gulped and couldn't say anything to Chen.

"Why do you want to meet me? Just go if you want to talk about what happened last time."

"No, of course not. I know you're not gonna like it. I just want to give you these for your match tomorrow." Chen gives her a red sweat towel and a box of chocolate.

"Oh..." Bomi surprised when she saw chocolate and she look at Chen after that, "I still remember you like to eat chocolate before your match, you said it makes you relieve your nervousness." Chen smile and Bomi smiling too, "Thanks Chen."

"See, it's not a bad thing to become friend with me right." Chen wink and Bomi laugh.

"You still doing that kind of stuff." Bomi refer to his wink earlier.

"Because I know you like it."

"So you'll have your match tomorrow, Bom?" Baekhyun tried to get her attention again.

"You didn't know, Baek?" Bomi asked and Baekhyun shake his head, "Oh right, I haven't tell you about it. Yes Baek, I'll have a match tomorrow."

"You still didn't want anyone to come to your match before final Bom?" Chen asked.

"Yeah."

"Why?" Baekhyun asked.

"You didn't know anything don't you, Baek? And you confidently said you are her friend." Chen said and makes Baekhyun lost for words.

Bomi want to say something but Chen asked her first, "Since I can't watch and cheering for you tomorrow, let me treat you as a good luck greeting from me, Bom."

"Ne? No need to do that Chen. I know you'll cheer for me even when you're not there."

"Oh, come on, Bom." Chen grabs Bomi hand and Bomi take a look at Baekhyun before she stand up hoping he will say something to cancel Chen plan.

Baekhyun meet Bomi eyes but he misunderstood her stare, "Well, then I can go to V class since you have Chen to accompany you." Baekhyun then stand up and going outside so Bomi stand up and go with Chen.

She was looking at me with those pleading eyes, so how I can say something to make her stay, Baekhyun sigh. Am I don't have a chance to become more than friend like him?

"Oii Byun Baekhyun..." Eunji tap Baekhyun arm and makes Baekhyun back to his sense. "Why are you spacing out?"

"Nothing." Baekhyun show a weak smile.

"Where's Bomi?"

"I don't know, but she's with Chen right now."