Ch.Nineteen

"Okay, now we're in the rooftop, so what do you want to ask me earlier?" Chen asked Bomi after they arrive on the rooftop. They decided to go to the rooftop because Bomi feeling uncomfortable with all the stares she got when she talk to Chen in his classroom for a few minutes.

"I'll make it short. You heard about the rumor about me and you right?"

"Already? I just confessed a few hours ago and it already made a big commotion? So what about it, you want to make clarification about us?" Chen grinned.

"No, not about today event, but about our relationship that people thought we still have it."

"Wait, what?"

"You really don't know or are you lying to me again?"

"Bomi-ah, I told you from now on I'll answer your question without lying. Now I really didn't know what you are talking about. I never heard such a rumor about our relationship. Well, I hope there's one, but really, we don't."

Bomi look at his eyes to guessing if he was honest about it or not. "I guess it's not you then. Sorry for making you come here for nothing. Bye Chen."

Chen grab her wrist to make her stay, "Are you avoiding me again?"

"No, I'm not. It's just that I need to clear some misunderstanding about my relationship rumor."

Chen then remembered about Kyung and how he makes him believe that he's really Bomi boyfriend. He knows that Kyung is the one that everyone talking about in Bomi relationship rumor alongside with the rumor he was doing 'the job' to make Bomi male admirer not getting any closer.

Is he talking about her relationship rumor with Kyung? She thought the rumor is about us? Is she still not aware about what Kyung doing to her admirer?

"Can you let me go, Chen?"

"No, not before I can explain your misunderstanding about me. You probably thought that I'm the one that start the rumor by saying our relationship is not over. Right?"

"I'm sorry, now I know it's not you so we're clear. Now let me go, I need to ask someone about it."

"I can explain it. So please, just hear me out." Chen released his grab.

"So you know about the rumor about me?"

"You bet I do. Before that, what so urgent about it? I mean this whole time you never bother about that rumor at all."

"Because I just knew about it while ago."

"So what? Why do you care? It's just a rumor, why so eager to clear your misunderstanding relationship? It's not like you."

"You don't know me, Chen."

"At least I know you never bother about some rumor, Bomi. Look at how people talk about you and Kyung when we were in a relationship. Most people think that you two share a special relationship and you left him because of me, but you don't bother to deny or explained it, do you? So what's the difference now?"

Bomi surprised to realize what Chen has said was true. Why is it? Why I can't ignore it like I always do?

"Do you have someone that you don't want if he misunderstood about your relationship, Bomi?"

Bomi eyes widened, no, it's not it Bomi. It's not that you don't want Baekhyun misunderstood about it. There's no need to worry about Baekhyun, but you just... Bomi lost in her thought searching for reason why she couldn't let this one rumor just pass by when she feel something soft landed on her lips. She's back to reality and realized now Chen is kissing her. She pushed him and take a step back to broke the kiss, "CHEN!"