Ch.Thirty

"Oi Bomi." Chanyeol waved after Bomi enter the restaurant, "Oh, you bring guitar with you?"

"This is the reason why I'm here, Yeol Oppa." Bomi tap her guitar and sit down.

"You want to learn guitar again?"

"Yes, for playing one song perfectly. I've been practiced, but not been very smooth at some part. You can teach me right?"

"Is this the song that you'll perform with Baekhyun?"

"Oh, how did you know that?"

"Baekhyun told me about his performance."

"So the two of you became friend?"

"Yeah, I can say we became close friend. Okay now, should we start the lesson?" Chanyeol sit next to her and they start to practice the song.

---

Hayoung call Bomi and Eunji to make sure they come to dance event. She's waiting for them at the audience seat when Sehun message her to ask where she is right now. Sehun come and meet her at the audience seat before going back to waiting room.

"You've come early."

"It's hard to get this seat if I didn't come early." Hayoung refer to front row seat.

"Hayoung-ah, wish me good luck today."

"Of course, I've been praying for you all the time." Hayoung smiled, "So you come here to tell me that?"

"No, I just want to see you before the event start." Sehun watch her attentively.

"What for?"

"Recharge my spirit." Sehun smiled and Hayoung kinda blush, "Okay, it's done. Thanks, Hayoung-ah. See you after the event finished."

"Oh, Okay. I know you and Irene will do great. Fighting!"

"Fighting!" Sehun waved before turn around and go inside the waiting room.

"Aigoo, look how happy you are." Eunji tease her and sit next to her.

"What?" Hayoung pretend not know what she was talking about.

"I just want to see you before the event start." Eunji mimicked Sehun talk and makes Hayoung surprised.

"You heard that?"

"Of course. Everything from the beginning." Eunji chuckled but then turn to serious, "I guess everyone relationship move smoothly except for me."

"Why are you saying that, Eunji?"

"I don't know why but Hoya kinda avoiding me." Hayoung phone was ringing before Eunji can continue her story, "Sorry, let me answer this first."

"Oh, Bom-ah."

"Hayoung, where are you?"

"Front row seat, you're here, Bom?"

"Yes, I just arrived. I'm going there, Hayung-ah."

"Okay." Hayoung ended the call.

"She's here?" Hayoung nodded, "Good, I want to ask about Hoya to her."

"Hey." Bomi greet Eunji and Hayoung before take a sit.

"Why are you bringing guitar?" Hayoung asked.

"I was practiced with Chanyeol before coming here."

"For Monday?"

"Yup."