Ch.Twenty Nine

Kyung prepare to leave after met Bomi parent to tell that they arrived safely.

"You really can't stay for dinner, Kyung?" Bomi mother asked.

"Ne, Eomeonim. I have night class in a moment, so I need to go now."

"Thank you for driving her home, Kyung. You must've been tired because of it." Bomi father said.

"No, I'm okay abeonim. Then, I'll be leaving now."

"Let me accompany you outside." Bomi said.

"Why? Why did you do this to me?"

"Huh? What?"

"You were never been this polite. Aw, you scared me out. Are you really Bomi?" Bomi parent and Baekhyun were laughed because of Kyung expression.

"Mwoya, I'm just thankful for today. Then forget it, just go by yourself."

"Hahaha, I know that you're thankful to me, but we're like a family, so don't bother with this kind of exaggeration." Kyung ruffled her hair and Baekhyun clear his throat to makes Kyung stop that, "Since someone is jealous I'd better get going." Kyung waved to them.

Bomi turn to face Baekhyun after Kyung left, "Why? What's with your look?" Baekhyun asked.

"Just wondering who the one that Kyung said was jealous..." Bomi shrug her shoulder and going to cashier to get her phone and made a call.

"Eunji-ya... I miss you too."

"Oh, of course I'm going to school tomorrow."

"Just call him already. Why are you hesitating?"

"Okay, see you tomorrow, Eunji."

Baekhyun open his mouth to say something to Bomi but she raised her hand to gesturing him to hold on. Bomi press another number on her phone and wait for someone to pick up her call.

"Yes, I arrived earlier. Are you outside?"

"Omo, sorry for disturbing your date. Let's talk tomorrow, Hayoung-ah."

"No, it's okay. I just want to tell you I've arrived safely and I miss you, Hayoung. Can't wait to see you tomorrow."

"I told you its okay. See you tomorrow. Have fun with your date."

Bomi ended her call and focus on Baekhyun right now, "Why are you look angry? Because I stop you when you want to say something earlier?"

"I'm not angry, I'm disappointed, and not because of that."

"Why then?"

"Yoon Bomi, it's been two days since the last time I saw you, don't you have something to say to me?"

"Have you been well, Baekhyun?"

"Before asking that, aren't you supposed to say something else?"

"Huh? Can't you just tell me, Baek?"

"You said that to everyone including to Eunji and Hayoung earlier."

Bomi frown for a while, "Ah... See you tomorrow?" Baekhyun cover his face with his hand and sigh.

"Since like you want me to go home, I'll get going, Bomi."

"You really going?" Bomi respond quickly.

"Yes, I'm really disappointed, Bom. I'll stay like this until you say what I want to hear. Goodbye Bom, and yes, see you tomorrow." Baekhyun really left after said that and Bomi chased him outside.